**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

new ios update 11.1

Since i ipdated to ios 11, everytime i exit the game (just simply tab home) even if within seconds, it reloads once i return, which is so annoying since it never did that before. time consuming to say the least.

Comments

• Options
    I'm having the exact same issue, I was hoping to find a fix but it's not looking good up to now...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Thx guys now im ikow for sure im dont upgrade to ios11
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    It’s not a big deal, it will do that yes but it’s nit like you will lose any fights or progress
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    This is so annoying, has Kabam addressed this at all anywhere? Or is this the way it will be forever...
  • Options
    Hi all,

I spoke to a member of Apple support earlier today but they're not aware of the issue, nor do they have a fix. I decided to delete the app and reinstall it. I'm not saying it's a fix, but it certainly stays open longer.

I've just gone 10 minutes with the game open in the background, checked Facebook Messenger, checked a text and then reopened MCOC to find the game was still active (it had signed me out of my session but the game didn't force close).

I would recommend you try that and hopefully it'll work to a certain degree.

Good luck...