**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

5 star awakening tech gem,ghost or warlock?

Hello there!

Right now i am at 5.4.6 ,preparing to beat Ultron,however i dont exactly have a counter for him,i also plan to start preparing for Cavalier and hopefully get it before the end of the year,i only got one gem,both are R3 5 star,and i have the wasp synergy for Ghost and well,i suppose i am getting decent at her and i am enjoying her,same with Warlock,who should i awaken?

Comments

• Options
    PizzaGuy245PizzaGuy245 Posts: 45
    by the way,should i invest sigs into any of them?
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 670 ★★
    Warlock if you awaken him sorry IT his degeneration and power Darin is more effective.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 440 ★★★
    I hate ghost personally, but she kicks ass with the awakening. Power gain straight to sp2!

I use warlock all the time, doesn’t need awakening
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • Options
    GForce9GForce9 Posts: 20
    Warlock hands down as @Barani7da mentioned. The degen is a game-changer and saying this with a 6* R2 Ghost that I never use.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,558 ★★★★★
    Ghost is be far the better option. It’s not even a question. Warlock’s sig gives him a little bit of seven damage when the opponent tries to heal where as ghost gets a bunch of power gain from hers.
    It’s worth it to put a generic in ghost. It’s maybe worth it to put a class gem in warlock depending on what other champions you have.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Ghost is be far the better option. It’s not even a question. Warlock’s sig gives him a little bit of seven damage when the opponent tries to heal where as ghost gets a bunch of power gain from hers.
    It’s worth it to put a generic in ghost. It’s maybe worth it to put a class gem in warlock depending on what other champions you have.

Agree to disagree then. I get far more use out of Warlock especially in the higher AQ maps. But as with any champ/choice - really depends on your style.
  • Options

GForce9 said:

Will3808 said:

Agree to disagree then. I get far more use out of Warlock especially in the higher AQ maps. But as with any champ/choice - really depends on your style.
    is ur ghost duped? U do realize she is the 2nd best champ in game right? Ghosts dps increases a ton with dupe
    I'm just gonna stop you there as heard it all before. Again I'm not hating on Ghost or wouldn't have ranked her up. It is strictly a style thing for me and nothing that will change my mind. It is just like those players that swear by Quake - just not for me.
  • Options
    To be completely honest, I rarely used any Tech champs due to Corvus being my answer to any and all Mutant enemies. It wasn't until the most recent AQ version that I even started putting Warlock in the rotation. I was waiting on YJ's reconfigure in hopes that it might have changed how I used both Wasp and Ghost. Glad I didn't go down that path, however, so as always - use who you like!
  • Options
    RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Definitely Ghost. Playstyle changes and it turns Missed attacks into your favor. Every bit of power gained that the opponent does NOT gain is very useful.
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 392 ★★
    Ghost by a wideeeeeeeee margin
    Warlock is good without it