**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Isn’t it time that the Arena was updated ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Honestly the rewards are pathetic compared to the effort you need to put . The T1 and Catalyst Clash arenas are good and the crystal arena is nice for some Grandmaster shards but everything else ? The 3 vs 3 catalyst arena seems utterly pointless considering the tiny rewards you get in exchange and the champions arena also seem like such a waste of time .
Would it be really that bad to sprinkle some more T1 alphas ? Or maybe some T2 or T5 shards ? Hell maybe some revives or boosts? Right now I get more valuable resources from random daily tasks then I would from form reaching the top percents in the champ arenas .
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• it's time to change
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I've said for a while arenas need updated. People didn't agree when I spoke of a 6* arena, but we're long past the point where the class arena should've been updated. A T2A frag arena would be very nice as well, and would help a lot of us out with our current bottleneck of that resource.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Definitely need updates
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Yes it’s about time, but don’t change the Unit outcome, change the shards, maybe grandmaster/cav shards and update the t1/t4/catalyst ones first they are outdated since ages
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    They need to move T1Alphas to daily proving grounds and change the T1A arena to T2 Alpha arena. The t4 basic arena should be upgraded to the t5 basic arena. Buff the daily proving grounds and improve the arenas at the same time.