**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The BUFF Month i am waiting for - ☕

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Inside release note : OG Avnegers 6 Buff

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I think that it would be cool if one or two of the OG avengers were buffed, but not all of them. Then there could be like an Avengers/New Avengers variant
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

bUt HaWkEyE dOeSnT nEeD a BuFf HeS uNdErRaTeD

Too many abilities.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I think that it would be cool if one or two of the OG avengers were buffed, but not all of them. Then there could be like an Avengers/New Avengers variant

All of them except maybe Thor need a buff.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Buffing all of them togather and tunning them up with some new cool utilities and some basic damage would be absolutely amazing.
    Some new a Animation would freshen things up a lot too.
    This would take 1 team working togather for 1 month for a nex month release.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Hawkeye could use a gadget kit that makes use of different arrows for different effects. Slow, bleed damage, etc. And it would be cool if he had some utility to make him more sustainable.

A mechanic similar to Winter Soldier’s with dashing back and holding block for like 1.2 seconds and changing arrows would work wonders

Just buff my Thor

Yessssssssss 💯

Hawkeye could use a gadget kit that makes use of different arrows for different effects. Slow, bleed damage, etc. And it would be cool if he had some utility to make him more sustainable.

That's an awesome idea mate.
    Each arrow doing different stuff.
    Like 4 baseic attack followed by rotating stuff. Like how black widow CV rotate during 3 types
    Bleed
    Shock
    Incenerate
    Stun
    Opening temporary dimensional gateway

I always hoped that Kabam would make the Avengers a true force that they are and really thinking about it for some time, I came up with these as potential frames for what could be. As you'll notice most of my suggestions usually revolve around adding certain abilities that were not available at the time of release and some more than obvious suggestions that people over the years. Maybe they might use some of it, maybe not but this always felt like what they could do to take the old war horses and make them shine again.

OG Iron Man - POTENTIAL REWORK/ UPDATE
    • Increase damage per armor break on opponent
    • AI assisted True Accuracy (which recalibrates when knocked down)
    • Energy Absorption channels into power bar (double potency of power gained from Shock attacks)
    • Sp2 inflicts Shock along with 2 Armor breaks
    • Replace Sp3 with Wrist mounted tank buster from Iron Man 1, now inflicting Armor shatter and incineration
    • Increased Physical & Energy resistance per Armor stack (Max 5)

OG Captain America - POTENTIAL REWORK/ UPDATE
    • Begins each fight with a Fury buff
    • Well timed blocks offer zero damage while inflicting Petrify on opponent
    • 5 hit combo Inflicts Fatigue and additional successful combos refresh it
    • All specials inflict Armor Break and refresh Fury buff
    • Special 2 now inflicts Bleed
    • Increased % of Glancing while blocking projectiles
    • Increased Physical & Energy resistance

OG Thor - POTENTIAL REWORK/ UPDATE
    • Stackable Armor breaks (similar to pre 12.0 but with a max cap of 3 to keep reasonable)
    • Inflicts Shock with every Special w/ Increased potency of damage per Armor break
    • SP3 Armor Shatters
    • Shock immunity

OG Black Widow - POTENTIAL REWORK/ UPDATE
    • Dodging attacks increases from 3% to 15% when struck in succession
    • Chance to stun on Sp 3 Increased from 70% to 100%
    • Sp 3 now includes Shock damage
    • Bleed Immunity (Comics, her catsuit is made of Kevlar)
    • Poison resistance (Also from Comics, Enhanced immune system through super soldier serum)
    • Increase potency of Crit rating and damage during Sp Attacks

Hawkeye - POTENTIAL REWORK/ UPDATE
    • Arrow Cycling while dashing back and holding block (Bleed, Shock, Incinerate)
    • Passive True Accuracy increasing Sp Attack damage (can be lost when knocked down, returns after cool down)
    • 1 Armor break per successful combo (max cap 3)
    • Uniform offers Increased Physical and Bleed resistance

OG Hulk - POTENTIAL REWORK/ UPDATE
    • Medium Attacks are now Unstoppable
    • Heavy Attacks inflict Armor Break (max cap 3)
    • 5 hit combs inflict Fatigue and additional successful combos refresh it
    • All Special Attacks give Hulk a Cruelty buff while inflicting Petrify on the opponent
    • Below 25% health Hulk now gains 2 Fury and 2 Cruelty buffs
    • Below 15% Hulks Rage gives him a one time burst of Regen, regaining 15% of max health for a last ditch effort.

@Shadowstrike this is really subtle mate.
    🤝
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Where did you get this information that they are getting buffed and what month?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Where did you get this information that they are getting buffed and what month?

He's saying he wants those champs buffed at some point in a future update
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    We should have a cap buff month where both get completely reworked and then an Ironman buff month where Ironman and sim get reworked.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

His Tigra synergy allows Hawkeye to deal Poison instead of Bleeds.

Og Thor needs to be brought back to what he was.... he is a rare champ as a 5 or 6*

I pulled the 5* a while back from Romance Crystal. While his damage is not what it used to be pre-12.0, it's still quite high
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Og Thor needs to be brought back to what he was.... he is a rare champ as a 5 or 6*

I pulled the 5* a while back from Romance Crystal. While his damage is not what it used to be pre-12.0, it's still quite high
    At sig 200 his armor breaks are actually massive, I would like to get a Thor but he's quite a large investment

Terra said:

At sig 200 his armor breaks are actually massive, I would like to get a Thor but he's quite a large investment
    Large investment indeed.
    I believe it's @Kalantak who has a few gameplay vids on a high level thor. He's not what he used to but he still slaps.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    thanks for a mention @Terra yes i have used og thor in abyss and works perfectly fine for fights he is good for , fights like aegon, imiw, ghost, omega,howard,cyclops n some collector too. also works on some act 7 and very small portion of act 6( not thor's fault though) its just a badly designed content. and offcourse i'd b glad if he gets update ,may b not sacrifice all his damage but getting some utilities like increased power gain, able to put some stacking debuffs like shock,smaller armor breaks where he cant stun opponent, better shock resistance, increased physical resistance or strong armor up, persitance mechanic like cull obsidian to gain stacking buffs that benifit him like odin's favor or odin's force etc. lot can b done for sure if they decide too
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    @KDSuperFlash10 yeh for armor breaks at the moment he needs sig 200 and his armor break scale mostly after sig 160+ so definitly an investment but worth it for some quick fights but wouldnt mind getting an update on him as i mentioned above
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Wish more champs had Hyperion's sig scaling with most of the benefit at 20-40.

Most players will only wind up with a handful of max sig champs, so we save them for the best. We can't spawn 200 stones to our account, Kabam, haha. Hah.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

IOG Captain America - POTENTIAL REWORK/ UPDATE
    • Begins each fight with a Fury buff
    • Well timed blocks offer zero damage while inflicting Petrify on opponent
    • 5 hit combo Inflicts Fatigue and additional successful combos refresh it
    • All specials inflict Armor Break and refresh Fury buff
    • Special 2 now inflicts Bleed
    • Increased % of Glancing while blocking projectiles

Sig Ability "I can do this all day"

When struck by an attack that would bring him below 10% of max health, that damage is reduced by 50% to 100% based on sig level. If that damage would still bring him to 0 health, he is not knocked out and stays at 1 health. He also becomes indestructible and stun immune for 5-10 seconds based on sig level.

Wish more champs had Hyperion's sig scaling with most of the benefit at 20-40.

Most players will only wind up with a handful of max sig champs, so we save them for the best. We can't spawn 200 stones to our account, Kabam, haha. Hah.

Hyperion is still the OG beast.
    Atleast my favourite. He is still relevant till this day.
    Even Stark Spidey and Blade is nearly outdated.
    Hardly used .