**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please dont ever buff Morningstar

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Dont ever touch the abilities of my godess. Shes perfection just the way she is and i never ever wanna see something happen to her like it have with hood.

That is all
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I am hoping for a Quake buff. 😈

Dude do you want to destroy the game😑
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Wonder what would impact the game more, a Quake or a Ghost "buff"
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    She needs a value update though? What do you say @TheManMythLegend ?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Haji_Saab said:

Wonder what would impact the game more, a Quake or a Ghost "buff"
    Quake for sure, she’s much more unique in what she does. No other champion can give the opponent 0 power like she can, she’s crazy good.

Ghost is incredible as well, and very unique, but she can’t handle as much as quake can.
  • Options
    MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    MS update: We increased her persistent charges up to 10. More ability per soul gained to be explained in June 2021.
  • Options

MS update: We increased her persistent charges up to 10. More ability per soul gained to be explained in June 2021.

They’d do that and have the current 1st soul ability on 2, the current 2nd on 4, 3rd on 6, 4th on 8, 5th on 9, and the 10th would be a 1% of damage dealt on hit as burst damage.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    My old friend Hood is dieing out due to this new "Buff" please everyone take a moment of silence in respect to him...
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yes Keep MS the way she is please kabam!
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Wait so you don't want to trade her perfect block and lifesteal for an easier ramp up? No worries, we'll just remove the sp2 nullify and make it do more damage per buff on the opponent. Why would you want to nullify anyway when you can do more damage instead.

Kabam? Is that you? 😉
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Make morning star poison immune
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Really though, it's weird how we have so many mystics that can't get rid of existing buffs.
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

Wait so you don't want to trade her perfect block and lifesteal for an easier ramp up? No worries, we'll just remove the sp2 nullify and make it do more damage per buff on the opponent. Why would you want to nullify anyway when you can do more damage instead.

To be fair, you know when champs are immune to nullify and have a ton of buffs that aren’t incredibly useful to them, armours, resistance etc, Morningstar just does crazy damage per buff, and then you have all of those buffs again to get to an sp2 and get the damage from them again!
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Terra said:

Rasilover said:

Done. She is now no longer bleed immune.
    In addition she will no longer have any abilities, but her base attack will be increased by 50%
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I 100% still want buffs and appreciate the hard work that goes into them.

What I don't want to see is core mechanics shifting to the point that champions become unrecognizable...ie...a damage dealing Vision who loses power drain/power burn.

I want the spirit of a champ's kit to feel the same. Just more powerful in a useful way.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Terra said:

Rasilover said:

Done. She is now no longer bleed immune.
    At least you can now build her up with suicides :0
  • Options

I 100% still want buffs and appreciate the hard work that goes into them.

What I don't want to see is core mechanics shifting to the point that champions become unrecognizable...ie...a damage dealing Vision who loses power drain/power burn.

I want the spirit of a champ's kit to feel the same. Just more powerful in a useful way.

Yeah, and if a champion feels too powerful with new abilities added, balance those abilities, not the reasons we ranked them up.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

She needs a value update though? What do you say @TheManMythLegend ?

“After checking our data we resulted that Morningstar needs a value update to be a desirable character in the game’s meta.
    So we updated some values on her basic kit.
    Base attack increased by 20%.
    However, after our testing she seems to be too much powerful. For that reason we updated her perfect block chance to 10% from 50% and updated her life steal at 50% of the current value” 🤣🤣🤣