**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Skill cav event quest problem

Spiderham14Spiderham14 Posts: 66
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was just trying to complete the skill quest in the event quest with hit monkey. I was using the assassin scheme and for some reason, I did get any furies, so I back out of the quest and then I just focused on the primal rage scheme and place disorients and even then, I still didn’t get any passive furies!! If anyone is noticing this, please confirm if this is just a hit monkey problem or node problem?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Frank_stein066Frank_stein066 Posts: 8
    Hi im also having a problem with elsa bloodstone, before the update i gained fury while they were cold snapped now I don’t gain anything

Ingame Grima_94
    Iphone 7+ Version 14.3
    Mcoc ver 30.1.0
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110
    edited March 2021
    I created a thread with the same bug too. I tried NF, NT, BWDO and noone gets any furies ever. Tried a few different fights so it seems it's a bug affecting the node as a whole.
    PS i m on android so it seems it's not os specific.
  • Options
    TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Same not working, was going to 100% CAV today and started with this quest. But I know the fights aren't working.
  • Options
    JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    Came here looking for the same issue. Just needed to get the last two paths done today and now this issue is making it 10x more difficult right before the deadline ffs
  • Options
    GregglesWinsGregglesWins Posts: 17
    I was hoping to find something other than these answers here, but such is life. Must be some sort of bug. I was able to get Monkey down to about 50% using a duped 5* Dormammu with nullifying his buffs, but that's a hell of a slog and I think I'd rather wait until it's fixed than try that again.
  • Options
    GregglesWinsGregglesWins Posts: 17
    Update to my last post, I used duped Nick Fury, and once he died and came back, made quick work of Monkey man.