**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Name You Top 3 Champs You Want To See Get a Re-work, Tune Up, or Overhaul!

13»

Comments

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Moonknight
    Juggernaut
    Lady Thor
  • Options
    ace007venturaace007ventura Posts: 29
    Groot
    Iron patriot
    Joe fixit
  • Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Iron fist, bwdo, bpcw
  • Options
    Agent Venom
    Star Lord
    Yondu

Why not?
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 846 ★★★★
    Top choice for an tune up for me is Dormammu. Just damage would be all that’s needed as he’s got plenty of utility already.

For an update, I hope we see something a bit more involved for Juggernaut. He should be on an equivalent level of toughness and resiliency to Thing IMHO. He needs a serious buff but perhaps short of a full overhaul.

Lastly, the champ I hope to see overhauled is Iron Patriot. I’d really like to see him boost all Villain champions like Fury does with Hero Champions. During the Dark Avengers comic arc he interacted with Venom, Loki, Luke Cage and many other heroes so this would be ripe for synergies to exploit.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Sentry, my only duped science and you could technically say he's pretty strong in the comics so it's a bit of a "you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about" kinda situation :(

Numbers 2 and 3... are also sentry... basically i just like sentry
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Full reworks - Venompool, Rocket, Ironfist.

Tweaks - Proxima, would love her missions to have a specific order, give her a prefight to select a mission to complete, or a persistent charge to allow for a mission/certain amount of combo to carry over. Something like that to make her a little bit more user friendly would be amazing.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Sentry, my only duped science and you could technically say he's pretty strong in the comics so it's a bit of a "you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about" kinda situation :(

Numbers 2 and 3... are also sentry... basically i just like sentry

You can say what you want about Sentry's usefulness. His animations are dope af
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Nova, Loki and Sentry. These are OK champs that could be really good with a bit of tweaking.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Ok so imma bend the rules here a bit but whatever.

The Avengers- All of them are no use at all past act 4 tbh. Thor maybe can help in Act 5 but he's the only one. I would love to see this team have a bunch of cool synergies together and all play a specific role. For instance Iron Man can give buffs to his teammates and Captain America has a leader type role. I think they need a buff really bad considering they have been in the game since the start.

Next is Moon Knight. I may be biased here because I have him as a 6* duped but he is so trash. He needs to get reworked ASAP because I'm scared to open 6*s now lol but seriously with his new tv show coming out next year I think he should get a buff.

Groot- Dude has been a noodle ever since he came out. He is such a meme now that he's gotta get a buff
  • Options
    MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118
    My most previous 6*....beast :(
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★

Ok so imma bend the rules here a bit but whatever.

The Avengers- All of them are no use at all past act 4 tbh. Thor maybe can help in Act 5 but he's the only one. I would love to see this team have a bunch of cool synergies together and all play a specific role. For instance Iron Man can give buffs to his teammates and Captain America has a leader type role. I think they need a buff really bad considering they have been in the game since the start.

Next is Moon Knight. I may be biased here because I have him as a 6* duped but he is so trash. He needs to get reworked ASAP because I'm scared to open 6*s now lol but seriously with his new tv show coming out next year I think he should get a buff.

Groot- Dude has been a noodle ever since he came out. He is such a meme now that he's gotta get a buff

Hulk is a option for 6.2 Sinister.
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

Nick1109 said:

Mine would be.
    Black Widow DO- I have her and I took her to 5/65 solely based on enjoyment and I wanted a MCU version for a long time but let's face it if the opponent can't be shocked she's not worth much.
    Rogue- Big fan of her power and life steal because of her life steal I've pulled off some insane comebacks but the timer after stealing a buff is too short and her damage is a little lack luster.
    Moon Knight- Yeah we can argue that he can now stack bleeds but there's not really much utility in his kit and the bleed damage isn't too good.
    What are y'alls top 3 I'd love to see it!

BWDO doesn’t need anything mate, yes she isn’t the best against shock immune but that’s like saying Sunspot needs an update because he isn’t the best against incinerate immune!

Rouge again is excellent and doesn’t need anything!

Did Hood buff not teach you that a champ getting updated/buffed doesn’t mean they are going to be absolutely top tier and can cost them some utility.

Imo BWDO definitely shouldn’t be touched and Rouge also is good the way she is
    Well I mean when you put BWDO like that it makes more sense I mean don't get me wrong she's my favorite champ I literally have her as my profile picture and once you build shocks and fire a SP2 it's all over.
    For Rogue like I said I don't think she needs much at all I've done some amazing fights with my 4* Rogue and just survived off of the life steal that's when I knew if I got her as a 5* I'd take her to 5/65 and that's what I did.
    And as for Moon Knight I haven't really looked into Hood all that much but I've heard people say he's good and I've heard people say he's not good and they took utility away from him but you can't say the same thing about Moon Knight he's never really had a purpose before or after being able to stack bleeds.
  • Options
    Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    DrZola said:

1) Iron Fist
    2) BPCW
    3) Agent Venom

All with @Masterpuff ’s caveat, of course.

Dr. Zola

Oh yeah Agent Venom would be cool I rolled with him a lot as a 4* back in the day I love his animations and his fighting stance the visual design in this game is so good to me.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Sentry
    War Machine
    OG Iron Man