**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another Special move problem (yes, not the same one)

During a fight with Yellow Jacket versus Ultron, two times in a row, I activated my special 1 moove, the health bar of Ultron blinked but in the end remained at its original status (we saw that problem a few month back, maybe even more than a year back)

Not to mention that on the third try, the SP1 consumed my bar but did not activate at all, but this will be fixed "sometimes this week" maybe after the QA ends, so that we can also buy heals.

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Spino wrote: »
    During a fight with Yellow Jacket versus Ultron, two times in a row, I activated my special 1 moove, the health bar of Ultron blinked but in the end remained at its original status (we saw that problem a few month back, maybe even more than a year back)

Not to mention that on the third try, the SP1 consumed my bar but did not activate at all, but this will be fixed "sometimes this week" maybe after the QA ends, so that we can also buy heals.

As for Ultron, was it awakened? Ultron can heal large amounts of energy damage instantly when awakened. YJ L1 is energy damage as as such Ultron should be able to regen that damage near instantly
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    ^^^ I was thinking the same thing. Duped Ultron when controlled by the AI has stupid high regen when hit with energy attacks. As such, using champs like Dorm, Green Goblin, and Magneto to fight him make for a very long fight...