**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DAREDEVIL HK broken!

DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
https://youtu.be/Co71VC5BsTg
Void does damage for ND debuffs check!
BUT SURELY KABAM this shouldn’t be the case for rage stacks? Why would a skill champ have such a disadvantage against a science. Particularly when DDHK is made to shrug off non damaging debuffs but managing voids debuffs and the rage debuffs is DUMB! I hope this is not intended and will be changed.

Comments

• Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★

https://youtu.be/Co71VC5BsTg
    Void does damage for ND debuffs check!
    BUT SURELY KABAM this shouldn’t be the case for rage stacks? Why would a skill champ have such a disadvantage against a science. Particularly when DDHK is made to shrug off non damaging debuffs but managing voids debuffs and the rage debuffs is DUMB! I hope this is not intended and will be changed.

• Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Ok
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,496 ★★★★★
    There’s definitely interactions where the disadvantaged class has an advantage and vice versa. You may only want to bring it to Kabam’s attention but what are they going to do? It’s working as intended and they’re not going to change it.
  • Options
    FancysonFancyson Posts: 75
    DDHK works against void and I've done the fight before. You just have to play differently. Instead of going into stick's apprentice, you have to keep your combo below 16 by using heavies and spamming sp2. You still get the furies from sp2, but you will be shrugging off all of voids debuffs and the rage debuffs.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Any debuffs count. But its a bit sad that Science counters Skill there. Just like Luke Cage and Mystics
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Why would a skill champ have such a disadvantage against a science.

Try fighting magneto using any tech robot. It's not that unique. I once had to use BWCV vs torch in aw, worked fine. Every character is unique like a snowflake, and relations between them are affected by classes, but not defined by them.
    Don’t ever quote Fight Club with a dumb take like this. Magneto is a totally different animal. He is omega level mutant. Who had no advantage against metal. That class disadvantage rework makes sense. This disadvantage for skill on science makes NO sense. Rage debuffs DO NOTHING and hence should not count against DDHK or KP against void. Please don’t waist your time trying to change my mind.
    lol magneto is good against metal in comics, so it makes sense.

But can’t apply the same logic to Void, capable of destroying the earth and perhaps the universe, vs a blind dude who punches said universe destroying entity.

Be consistent
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

Why would a skill champ have such a disadvantage against a science.

Try fighting magneto using any tech robot. It's not that unique. I once had to use BWCV vs torch in aw, worked fine. Every character is unique like a snowflake, and relations between them are affected by classes, but not defined by them.
    Because you can use curse of hellfire to bypass the incinerate
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    He's not broken, he's just bad
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Fancyson said:

DDHK works against void and I've done the fight before. You just have to play differently. Instead of going into stick's apprentice, you have to keep your combo below 16 by using heavies and spamming sp2. You still get the furies from sp2, but you will be shrugging off all of voids debuffs and the rage debuffs.

Damn i didnt know that i kept spamming sp1 😂
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Fancyson said:

Stick's helps remove passive degen is what void doing lol why wouldn't i go there?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Next time it would help to put time stamps in the video.