**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster needs to nerf.

GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hulkbuster is overpowered. For example he do armor break for so long time even when the special attacks don't get attached. I mean within this if we hit him doing armor break we get shock..

Cmon kabam nerf him only give armour break when his attack gets attached... And reduce the time of armour break.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    EZ clap with like any cosmic these days
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    He got an improvement and now people are saying he is OP, asking him to be nerfed. Doesn't make sense. He's a good champ. He is good defender and good attacker. Good stun and unblockable sp1, good power lock and drain sp2. Good damage on sp3. Awakened, good self repair. Giant buster for big champs.

Over-all he's very good.

In denfese, his sp1 is easy dex, no projectile from light hits, easy dex. Sp2 damage not much even if beam if blocked.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    He is not OP champ.
    He is like a balanced champ for me in tech class.
    Regeneration, armor break, armor up, power drain, some bleed resistance per armor, good damage and shocks.

He is very fun to play.
    Love his buff.

He is perfectly balanced as all things should be.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    What you said is the pro of HB as a defender

What you need to do is to update your strategy when fighting him, instead of asking nerf....
  • GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123

What you said is the pro of HB as a defender

What you need to do is to update your strategy when fighting him, instead of asking nerf....

Very less champs are armor break and shock immune like Collosus... Unfortunately i dont have him...

But think seriously his Armor break is having potency of 3000+ for so long time.. if i hit him get shock and die

Wt hell is this?!
  • GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    I m just saying to kabam please only give armor break when his special gets attached not give high level Armor break unnecessary
  • LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    His heavies are also too consistent, needs to be nerfed into the ground before it breaks the game.
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    LemoNot said:

His heavies are also too consistent, needs to be nerfed into the ground before it breaks the game.

Lmao yeah let's just give his heavy less range than Immortal Hulk's.