**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Twins Duo

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
Finally, after so long hunting, I duped my Classic Ghost Rider + dropped sig into him
was shocked how he above prestige than others and nearly kissing the PI of Rank 4/55 champs !
I will rank 4/55 him tomorrow when Glory Points hit and later on Rank 5/65.

The Twins Duo I was talking about is him with Cosmic Ghost Rider that I also have.
CGR grants Classic GR a 100% fury duration buff which enchanting Ghost Rider even more
and I can pair him with Blade too.

Was wondering, if people still use him nowadays?
He's still a massive utility machine...
And I find him more fun and reliable as a Suicide Mastery runner than SymS or SS
who I currently left at Rank 1 unduped.
-

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Just doesn’t hit hard enough still. Utility is very good, but others have the same utility and better damage output.
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    With suicide masteries and the expansion in Fury Duration, I do feel he does good damage
    and very sustainable during the fights + survivability.

I see him doing more damage than Voodoo or Dragonman who are also both rank 3/45
    just did a damage comparison on WS ROL
    @Monke Dragonman only outdamages when he corners the enemy which not always occurs...

@Sarvanga1_ man I hope they'll buff a bit Ghost Rider in future, even giving him a Cruelty buff of +500
    can do insane to him, or bump up x2 the Fury Sig.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    He’s still great in AQ map 5 and 6.
    Also good option for Incursions
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Valmarx said:

Finally, after so long hunting, I duped my Classic Ghost Rider + dropped sig into him
    was shocked how he above prestige than others and nearly kissing the PI of Rank 4/55 champs !
    I will rank 4/55 him tomorrow when Glory Points hit and later on Rank 5/65.

The Twins Duo I was talking about is him with Cosmic Ghost Rider that I also have.
    CGR grants Classic GR a 100% fury duration buff which enchanting Ghost Rider even more
    and I can pair him with Blade too.

Was wondering, if people still use him nowadays?
    He's still a massive utility machine...
    And I find him more fun and reliable as a Suicide Mastery runner than SymS or SS
    who I currently left at Rank 1 unduped.
    -

You probably have mystic dispersion, that's why the prestige is where's it's at
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Monke said:

Valmarx said:

With suicide masteries and the expansion in Fury Duration, I do feel he does good damage
    and very sustainable during the fights + survivability.

I see him doing more damage than Voodoo or Dragonman who are also both rank 3/45
    just did a damage comparison on WS ROL

He has more damage? Not sure how youre using Dragon Man. Probably Voodoo tho
    While Ghost Rider has potential for more damage via burst, Voodoo can keep a high dps up via 3 power burn buffs and poisons. Also constant back draft intercepts with Powerburn. GR has more healing, but Voodoo has the utilities.
    I dont have mystic dispersion friends

@Terra you mean using Sp2?
    My is sig 40 and maybe one out of 3 times throwing sp2 he activates that green ability to power burn and inflict energy damage.
    He got hes RNG playste too and so hes loans
    edited March 2021
    Valmarx said:

I dont have mystic dispersion friends

@Terra you mean using Sp2?
    My is sig 40 and maybe one out of 3 times throwing sp2 he activates that green ability to power burn and inflict energy damage.
    He got hes RNG playste too and so hes loans

Yes sp2.
    You need 3+ loas to recieve the 3 powerburns. Unlike others who rely on debuffs to power control, Voodoo does it via buffs.
    He needs to fire a sp2 in even combo to practically guarantee the Powerburn.
    He kinda sucks against Buffet since it eats up all his Powerburn since they apply all at once. It's somewhat rng but more controllable with his increased AA.
    Also, a small unknown fact, while Dr V is blocking, he has equal energy resistance to Havok.
    I wonder why people consider Dragonman in the Top 5 mystic
    Valmarx said:

I wonder why people consider Dragonman in the Top 5 mystic

Mainly because of his damage and powergain mechanics.