**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Somethings broken with the abyss collector

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
Every time I hit him, he gains 14 stacks of unstoppable. He’s done this for close to 20 revives and he’s healed up 5% between fights multiple times. Is anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Options
    LucaK729LucaK729 Posts: 16
    Bizarre, I just fought him not even a week ago and that never happened. How annoying...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He has been bug ever since he was released ...
  • Options
    I had the same issue the other day. Forced me to spend loads more units to get him down...
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Thank you, I didnt know that. If it is true, this is disastrous. People spend literally thousands of units and hours of time to get there to face pretty much unbeatable boss, due to bug.

Where I live, when teens get some part time job, they get equivalent of 4 dollars per hour. One path takes 4-6 hours of time. Even if we consider 4 hours wasted, it isn't exactly fine to waste this much time for nothing
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I’d contact support, sucks having to deal with that tho
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Thank you, I didnt know that. If it is true, this is disastrous. People spend literally thousands of units and hours of time to get there to face pretty much unbeatable boss, due to bug.

Where I live, when teens get some part time job, they get equivalent of 4 dollars per hour. One path takes 4-6 hours of time. Even if we consider 4 hours wasted, it isn't exactly fine to waste this much time for nothing
    4dollars per hour is actually pretty good!
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Well I did it just 2 weeks ago and didn’t have this occur so clearly hasn’t been a bug ever since release...
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I have been noticing too many bugs. Mr.f synergy for power sting does not work sometimes, need to restart game. Found a post where 6.3.6 CAIW did not have crit me node or the destructive feedback node, Airwalker almost never starts with the persistent charge - but that is a problem with all champs using this mechanic.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Exactly.
    I would be super annoyed if that happened on my Abyss run.
    I know many people will be irritated by this statetement, but:
    Compensation should be given in these occcasions 😠