**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I thought She-Hulk had a thing on Mephisto. Maybe not. Move along...

project314project314 Posts: 67
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Forget it, looks like I was wrong. Must have just been a lucky fight, on the right side of the triggering percentages...

[So I was doing my last run of heroic 3.2 tonight, brought in Elektra, Psylocke, Kamala, Jane Foster and She-Hulk.

Took Elektra in, wondering if she could get around triggering Mephisto's aura, that bombed.

Took She-Hulk next, counting on her class advantage. To my surprise, Aura of Incineration didn't trigger once. My She-Hulk is duped, sig 20, so I guess her Citing precedent sig (reduces a specific stat by 14.77%) played a role in that (aura has a 5-14.98% chance of activation, going from the champion spotlight).

Can anyone else confirm if this happens to them too? Or can someone provide a Mephisto sparring partner so I can try this intentionally? Thanks!

She-Hulk, Mephisto Slayer? Who knows, maybe Kamala or Gwen will be the key to the final boss of act 5!]

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Nooo dont tell kabam
  • WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Jay51 for duel
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    project314 wrote: »
    Forget it, looks like I was wrong. Must have just been a lucky fight, on the right side of the triggering percentages...

[So I was doing my last run of heroic 3.2 tonight, brought in Elektra, Psylocke, Kamala, Jane Foster and She-Hulk.

Took Elektra in, wondering if she could get around triggering Mephisto's aura, that bombed.

Took She-Hulk next, counting on her class advantage. To my surprise, Aura of Incineration didn't trigger once. My She-Hulk is duped, sig 20, so I guess her Citing precedent sig (reduces a specific stat by 14.77%) played a role in that (aura has a 5-14.98% chance of activation, going from the champion spotlight).

Can anyone else confirm if this happens to them too? Or can someone provide a Mephisto sparring partner so I can try this intentionally? Thanks!

She-Hulk, Mephisto Slayer? Who knows, maybe Kamala or Gwen will be the key to the final boss of act 5!]

Her Citing Precedence depends on the class of the opponent. Against mystic I think she reduces power gain. I know for a fact ability accuracy reduction is tech.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    anticlimax....
  • it triggers