**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Quake and balance of the game

LordΔDraculaLordΔDracula Posts: 111
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Will 6* Quake destroy the balance of the game (for endgame contente) if she is added as 6*? I was talking with my alliance mates and they think that she will but at the same time they are arguing that with the big life points in book 2 she isn't going to be valuable.
So I wanted to get some more opinions about it

6* Quake and balance of the game 42 votes

Yes
57%
cytwbcBpn88855pseudosaneGildenlowRockypantherxFenicoEdwxnSarvanga1_Etm34N0_UMaxwell24Renaxqq9832057573HoitadoHilbert_unbeatable2Gr8TonyStarkScrubhanHI_guysThe_Sentry06bruhmomento69 24 votes
No
42%
MSRDLDHammerbro_64DRTOReaper2823Dr_Z01dbergSparrowNittKill_GreyDwhalen8554TRONG94GarrettNBonzodavidSuss_WizzardFaseehhermTheBair123CrcrcrcWill3808TheBoogyMan 18 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I would say so
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Yes
    The word balance is completely thrown out the window when talking about 6* Quake in the current meta.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
    No need for a 6 star quake.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    No
    No, once Act 7 is done we should be close to 6* r4s, and Quake's ridiculous dominance will slowly fade away
    Edit: should have clicked yes smh
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Crcrcrc said:

No, once Act 7 is done we should be close to 6* r4s, and Quake's ridiculous dominance will slowly fade away
    Edit: should have clicked yes smh

I didn't know which option was which
    yes -game breaking or add 6*?
    no - not game breaking or don't add 6*?

I still don't know if the one I voted for is right or not
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I actually think if the direction of act 7 spills over to a new AW /AQ, it'll be fine to add her as a 6*.

Super high health pools, with buffs to the right champs make her less likely to be the be all end all she was with act 6 for example.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    No
    So are you asking if quake should be added or if quake would break the game because it wasn’t completely clear to me. I voted saying quake wouldn’t break then game and should be added.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Yes
    Most of the healthpools in act book 2 are huge. Contrasting it, they also have some kind of beneficial nodes for increasing the attacker damage too. Her playstyle most probably wont activate any of the beneficial nodes except the 6* bonus. So u have quake for a long time to defeat a opponent. I think this balances her versatility .
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    No
    I don't think it matters that much lol