**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continued Control Failures

What is happening to this game? Control function is very bad. I don’t know how many times I try to block but instead am thrown forward directly into the AI’s attack, my champ will stop attacking in the middle of a combo even though I never stopped tapping to attack. Block works about 60% of the time at best. I am holding block and just before I am hit, my block mysteriously drops and I get my face pummeled or it just fails to block period. So trying to use more evades proves to be a waste of time thanks to AI having ridiculous dashing abilities. I won’t even go into how the AI with a lot less PI and NO special nodes is able to do more damage per hit than me. Heavy attacks are almost always impossible to do since the AI can always counter you before your heavy connects. These issues are making this game pointless and no longer fun to play especially knowing that I will get hit twice by a doom bot 4K less than me and will lose 20% of my health all because the controls failed to work!

Putting in work orders and telling you my device, OS, etc, is not going to help. The problem is the game not my device. I have played the game one 3 different types of devices, 3 different accounts and it is still the same issue. Alliance members complain of the same thing. So it is a programming issue that needs to be looked at. Please do this unless of course it is an intentional “bug.” That would be wrong and I hope that is not the case. But I am sure many in the community are having the same issues as I have seen older post about control failures. It is time to fix these things guys so please do so!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.