**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Secret"/Useful knowledge

RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
It only recently became clear to me that Prof X's dexterity 2 colours (blue and basic yellow) have actually a meaning, namely if it's blue, you reduced the timer of the falter cooldown by a second every time it pops up, and when it's yellow, you can heavy charge to set it on cooldown again. This is a nice visual cue to respond quicker when it's ready to use again. I can't keep my eye on the top left side every time in the midst of a battle.

Do you guys have some info that not everyone knows but might be very useful to know?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I used to think that a MLLLM combo was the most damage (on a normal character, not including like Doom/Wasp with the Heavy built into the combo) that you could get over an amount of time, but if you play in content with extremely agressive AI, backdraft intercepting (a MLLL combo, then dashing back and immediately dashing in to intercept the opponent's dash attack, which usually works most reliably when the opponent is against the wall) should in theory be the highest DPS method of combo on average.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    mighty charge is disabled on intercept :trollface:
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    You can finish 5 hit combos on Mix Master. I used CGR in 7.1 by going LLMLM and LLLML to trigger both judgements
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

MMLLLM combos are possible on parries. I do it all the time, don't know why more people don't.

nvm my comment
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    When timed right, Modok's sp1 destroys Nick Fury's LMD..

Similarly, Magneto can also destroy Nick Fury's LMD with heal block synergy..
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    RaviDavi said:

Etjama said:

MMLLLM combos are possible on parries. I do it all the time, don't know why more people don't.

nvm
    Lol, nvm I guess. 😂
  • Options
    Etjama said:

RaviDavi said:

Etjama said:

nvm
    Lol, nvm I guess. 😂
    Hey it was useful bro. I said something dumb so I erased my message but your explanation was truly helpful. I didn't mean to say your comment was useless or something like that, it was my bad.
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    The crystal champ reel is just for show. The champ you pulled was determined as soon as you opened the crystal
  • Options
    RaviDavi said:

Etjama said:

RaviDavi said:

Etjama said:

nvm
    Lol, nvm I guess. 😂
    Hey it was useful bro. I said something dumb so I erased my message but your explanation was truly helpful. I didn't mean to say your comment was useless or something like that, it was my bad.
    No problem, bro. Just figured I'd drop the reaction without the comment.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I have just discovered this recently.... and it is awesome
  • Options

Etjama said:

I have just discovered this recently.... and it is awesome
    It's actually really helpful in giving the opponent more power or just maximizing damage per parry. It's kinda nice in the Skill Quest in the Cav EQ too since you want to be starting your combos late in your parry anyways to build up more furies against Mix Master.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hmm, looks like my comment is gone...
    Etjama said:

Also yeah, I've been doing this for a while as well. But having to delay makes me a bit uncomfortable, so that's why I stick to normal combo.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Also yeah, I've been doing this for a while as well. But having to delay makes me a bit uncomfortable, so that's why I stick to normal combo.
    Same, I don't do it on every parry cause it just feels uncomfortable and there are of course situations where it's not the right call, but it sure can come in handy. Also, rip. The AoA sucks.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Same, I don't do it on every parry cause it just feels uncomfortable and there are of course situations where it's not the right call, but it sure can come in handy. Also, rip. The AoA sucks.
    Wasn't AoA this time, lol

Got deleted by a mod or bot most likely.
  • Options

Etjama said:

fake news, just tried using tigra and it didn't work :trollface:
    Wait, really? I've used other champs like Stealthy with double mediums and it works fine, though the timing is a little tighter.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

fake news, just tried using tigra and it didn't work :trollface:
    Try the extended stun duration hack in incursions. I've been able to do MMMLLLM often. And a few times I've pulled it off in other content, but the timing is tricky for sure.