**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks Kabam

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
Glad you guys are gonna be tuning up Odin come May, he really needed it. Hope you guys remove his Odinsleep mechanic or at least give him some regen or other beneficial effect while he’s in it. Give him an immunity while you’re at it and maybe armor breaks as well. Those furies could maybe be a little more potent too.

I agree about making a stack limit because no stack limit would’ve been too overpowered.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    yeah, you could say he's getting an Odin buff :trollface:
  • Options
    Mcdonalds said:

Odin isn’t a dud

We’ll see if that’s true in May
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Zan0 said:

A buffed odin and free cavs? Nice

Not free cavs, it’s a ‘refund’ only for the people who spent money on the early access bundles
  • Options
    Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Can a moderator answer this question. Do we need to send a ticket that we bought the early access bundles? Or is that something kabam automatically tracks? Gotta be honest i dont really trust that ill log in 1 day next month and see 11 featured cavs....
  • Options
    Kade7175 said:

Can a moderator answer this question. Do we need to send a ticket that we bought the early access bundles? Or is that something kabam automatically tracks? Gotta be honest i dont really trust that ill log in 1 day next month and see 11 featured cavs....

Then you better build up that trust
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    For the lazy:

Summoners,

Prior to Odin’s Crystal and Arena release, we are adjusting his kit to ensure fair gameplay. Today, we are removing the ability to stack multiples of the same Buff from Odin’s Pre-Fight abilities on a single Champion, bringing his abilities more in line with Champions like Magneto (House of X).

We understand that some of our Summoners purchased these bundles for Odin’s Support Abilities. To make this right for everybody that purchased the Odin Preview Bundles, and all Summoners that receive Odin from his Crystals, Arenas, and into the future, we are committing to a few things:
    Summoners who purchased any Odin Preview Bundles or Crystals from the Black ISO Market will receive the equivalent number of crystals for our next Featured Champion next month. This may occur after that Champion’s Preview bundle has been released.
    We are committing to a Tuning Buff for Odin quicker than we normally have in the past. We understand that this change does affect Odin’s performance as a Support Champion, and while we want to maintain his status as a Support Champion, we also want to compensate for this change by giving him more Power in his base abilities. This should be completed for our May release.
    We will continue to keep a keen eye on Odin, and his synergies/pre-fight abilities.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

My opinion? Great! Just hope he's more of an Apoc "support" champ and less of a MagX "OnlyUsedForPrefights-support" champ. It's friggin' Odin, guys. Geez.

And no, I'm not sleeping on MagX Kabam. He's a 'most effective' attacker in the data, I'm sure.
  • Options
    limeade32 said:

Thanks, for some reason its really far down in news

The thread that is literally “pinned” to the top of Forums (first of the 3-wide banner posts), as well as very first post in the subsequent purple “Announcement” labeled list of Posts.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

For the lazy:

Summoners,

Prior to Odin’s Crystal and Arena release, we are adjusting his kit to ensure fair gameplay. Today, we are removing the ability to stack multiples of the same Buff from Odin’s Pre-Fight abilities on a single Champion, bringing his abilities more in line with Champions like Magneto (House of X).

We understand that some of our Summoners purchased these bundles for Odin’s Support Abilities. To make this right for everybody that purchased the Odin Preview Bundles, and all Summoners that receive Odin from his Crystals, Arenas, and into the future, we are committing to a few things:
    Summoners who purchased any Odin Preview Bundles or Crystals from the Black ISO Market will receive the equivalent number of crystals for our next Featured Champion next month. This may occur after that Champion’s Preview bundle has been released.
    We are committing to a Tuning Buff for Odin quicker than we normally have in the past. We understand that this change does affect Odin’s performance as a Support Champion, and while we want to maintain his status as a Support Champion, we also want to compensate for this change by giving him more Power in his base abilities. This should be completed for our May release.
    We will continue to keep a keen eye on Odin, and his synergies/pre-fight abilities.

We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

My opinion? Great! Just hope he's more of an Apoc "support" champ and less of a MagX "OnlyUsedForPrefights-support" champ. It's friggin' Odin, guys. Geez.

And no, I'm not sleeping on MagX Kabam. He's a 'most effective' attacker in the data, I'm sure.

Yea, I've got a white mags and while I think his prefight and atonement synergy is sorely underrated I would never rank him up for any content in the game. Especially now I've got red mags
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Learning a new thing. There is a category called Support Champion.
  • Options
    edited March 2021

There's always been support champions. Heimdall, Mister Fantastic, and White Magneto are all support champions. Apocalypse and Nick Fury are also support champions, but they are also fantastic champions in their own right.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★

There's always been support champions. Heimdall, Mister Fantastic, and White Magneto are all support champions. Apocalypse and Nick Fury are also support champions, but they are also fantastic champions in their own right.
    I think this is the first time I saw that terminology from the game developer.