**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How often do you buy units for revives?

limeade32limeade32 Posts: 404 ★★
I'm just curious how often you buy revives with real money when you get stuck somewhere. So far this is my second time. I don't feel like I was wasting too much money because both times I bought the daily unit thing. Last month I barely made it through that varient 6 daredevil with a 4 star ghost which was worth it for those amazing rewards. (went from 1 to 3 rank 5 champs after varient 6). The ofter time was like 5 minutes ago, I'm 1 sentinal away from being cavalier. I don't want to be that one guy who whips out his credit card whenever he can't beat something, but I don't think 5$ a month for really hard fights is unreasonable.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Rarely

The only times I do is if I’m in a very important quest and I’ve got all the arena milestones that I can reach.

I think this happened like twice and one of them was the clVollector
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I’ve bought units once or twice, not really for any specific purchase, I just had iTunes cards to use
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    I have probably bought revives with purchased units, but have never bought units specifically for revives.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    When I got gift iTunes card I may use it, otherwise no.
    I count on grinding arena for unit and it takes few weeks for accumulating 1000 units. Revives are accumulated via 4-hour crystal and 22-hours milestones. Maintain at least 5 revives in inventory on regular basis. Other than Act 6.4.6, no need for revives in Story Quests so far.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Back in the day when I was rushing through content I wasn’t good enough to beat? More than I should have. Now I don’t buy units unless something is attached to them
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    only for the Abyss
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Never.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’ve never outright brought units just for revives, mainly because I tend to massively over-prepare when going into something I suspect will use a lot of resources
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Never.
    I get all my units from Arena and Alliance events.