**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Combos interrupted

Alright, so I need some feedback. As we all know, normal combos are 5 hits long. Either you usually do a MLLLL or a MLLLM combo. If for any reason, you throw a Medium attack in there before reaching 5 hits, the combo is essentially ended and you are open to be attacked if you dont block or evade.

With that being said, what I am experiencing is this. RANDOM Medium attacks are registering mid combo while I am tapping Light attack and it is prematurely ending my combo. It is very frustrating. Below is a video of what is happening. The picture is what a random Medium attack looks like from the vid. He randomly does a flying kick that ends my combo. Keep in mind, I am hitting Light attack when this is happening. You will see in the video, the very first combo is a normal 5 hit combo the way it should be. Every combo after that is randomly interrupted with a Medium attack. Let me know if you have experienced this as well!

Random Medium Attack
l9gvmvbbwrsp.png

Video of glitch in action
https://youtu.be/Y3BogegpN-4

Comments

• UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Nobody else seeing this? It’s happening in EVERY fight in AQ now!
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    I’m not sure about medium attacks but I’ve had a lot of randomly occurring heavy attacks what always lead into a 5 hit combo of the enemy. -.-

A bit I guess it comes when my thumb is at 4/5th hit nearly on the “SP button” of the enemy. But can also be imagination.

Nevertheless it occurs very often in harder fights like event master mode or AQ. And it happens since the latest updates (I’m on iPhone 6s iOS 11.0.1).
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    I have had the weird random flying kick "bug" happening to interrupt my combos for at least,4 months, maybe longer.

Also getting the random regularly performed combos being interrupted by AI recovering and attacking me in the middle of my combo recently. Really getting sick of how the AI gets to cheat to win or damage me so much.

Slightly off topic but have you ever noticed sometimes when you have class advantage these bugs seem more prevalent and enemy AI is even stronger and faster?
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    AQ has been ****. Nothing working properly .combos being interrupted, blocks not holding, parry's out of whack :( only one in bg with this problem so I look like a **** :(( go n play in story or event n it's fine again
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    RentonXD wrote: »
    I’m not sure about medium attacks but I’ve had a lot of randomly occurring heavy attacks what always lead into a 5 hit combo of the enemy. -.-

A bit I guess it comes when my thumb is at 4/5th hit nearly on the “SP button” of the enemy. But can also be imagination.

Nevertheless it occurs very often in harder fights like event master mode or AQ. And it happens since the latest updates (I’m on iPhone 6s iOS 11.0.1).

THIS POST, ANYONE??
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Yeah, heavy attack instead of M or L at the end of my combo. Sometimes in the middle of it. I still believe its my fault and not the game feature...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No idea what is going on, but controls are lagging completely. The AI has timing that has changed as well. It's intercepting just about every Combo for me, and the time it reacts has changed. Plus there is instant Blocking and whiffing taking place. It's bypassing my Blocks and Evade is barely possible. It's almost as if Attacks are forced onto my Champs. I'm not sure if it is connected to the server or not.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Definitely a timing difference.
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    And i have to add - much more parries vs special attacks in Arena. Much more, never seen that...
    OndZ wrote: »
    Yeah, heavy attack instead of M or L at the end of my combo. Sometimes in the middle of it. I still believe its my fault and not the game feature...

how can you tell it's your fault if a lot of us is experiencing the same??
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    I have the same issue .. they miss an animation sometimes
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    No idea what is going on, but controls are lagging completely. The AI has timing that has changed as well. It's intercepting just about every Combo for me, and the time it reacts has changed. Plus there is instant Blocking and whiffing taking place. It's bypassing my Blocks and Evade is barely possible. It's almost as if Attacks are forced onto my Champs. I'm not sure if it is connected to the server or not.

I never thought Id agree with one of your posts, but this is exactly what I am experiencing. The instant blocks and the intercepting ai is the most annoying think ive noticed.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    The timing for us when attacking and defending is off quite a bit which allows the ai to take advantage of it and occasionally just rachet up their intensity.

It seems likes there's a delay in lots of aspects for us, been noticing a lot of things that they said we're " fixed" are still cropping up. Been noticing that on what should be successful hits they can shrug off it and evade it even though you hear the sound and see the effect but it seems like the ai isn't even bothered.

Which they can take advantage of, they can interuprt at will sometimes, dodge, block, parry, ( been married multiple times in succession which can be deadly) and react and recover from impossible positions that make it seem like there's something sinster going on.

A lot of times I eat a special in the face after getting interrupted by the airport and before I get up they're already at me which can happen on all specials.

I'm hoping it's addressed or fixed soon especially considering that the game is going down for 8 hrs
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    You aren't the only one man. This has been happening to me a lot lately, especially in AQ.
    I’m so sick of this happening!!!! It has made the game almost unplayable for me, especially in AQ. On my path in section 3 today, every 2nd to 3rd hit from my Majik was a medium attack while I was mashing light attack. Almost got her killed.

Any progress on this bug?!
  • WARICK99WARICK99 Posts: 44
    How fast are you tapping? Double tap too fast and it’ll get confused and register as a medium or heavy attack. Try slowing down your tapping.
    I will try that @WARICK99 thanks. But in all honesty, they should have coding in place to prevent that from happening. You know?
    Also, I am playing the same way I always have and this was never an issue until around June of this year and it’s been a problem since. So idk.
    Also, I am playing the same way I always have and this was never an issue until around June of this year and it’s been a problem since. So idk.

exactly! something changed! and it's not our fault, damn it