**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hero and Class restriction

Is it just me or does it fill like overkill to put both hero restriction and class based restriction on a variant? Looking back at variant 1, that quest is hard enough with class restrictions, and then add a tag restriction on top of that. I don't know, hopefully the rewards will be buffed up a little bit, lol

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★

Is it just me or does it fill like overkill to put both hero restriction and class based restriction on a variant? Looking back at variant 1, that quest is hard enough with class restrictions, and then add a tag restriction on top of that. I don't know, hopefully the rewards will be buffed up a little bit, lol

Seems like v1 but with a bonus just hope nothing hurts the class types like v1 did in chapter 2 and 3
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★

There are so many heroes to choose from. Plus V1 is bad because of it's energy costs and BS nodes.

The number of heroes is not the problem. Some classes have way more usable champs than others. But I see your point on BS nodes in V1. Hopefully the nodes are not that bad this time
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

There are so many heroes to choose from. Plus V1 is bad because of it's energy costs and BS nodes.

The number of heroes is not the problem. Some classes have way more usable champs than others. But I see your point on BS nodes in V1. Hopefully the nodes are not that bad this time
    Yes hopefully.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

There are plenty of usable heroes in every classes. The problem is,a vast number of players don’t want to invest in different champions, and at the same time begin to cry calling those restrictions bad. But without forcing the player base to invest in various champions, the game losses its longevity.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Bring back V1 difficulty!
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★

There are plenty of usable heroes in every classes. The problem is,a vast number of players don’t want to invest in different champions, and at the same time begin to cry calling those restrictions bad. But without forcing the player base to invest in various champions, the game losses its longevity.
    But how many of those in each class are evade counters. Put a spider verse boss with stun immune node and it becomes more about luck and revives/units and less about skill. I don't care if the fights are hard and test your skill, but not BS luck fights.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Potentially it could be restrictive, but it’s far too early to tell. With the general trend of variants, it’s likely to be similar level to the villain one. So I don’t think it’ll be too bad