**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you say/abbreviate special attacks?

BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★

How do you say/abbreviate special attacks? 149 votes

L1, L2, L3/ Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
8%
Crys23BigPoppaCBONEWorld EaterFabiusBRHammerbro_64JuggerNotRabangaWine_Lover_Sham_Agent_X_zzzScrubhanMrInsanitygroundedmaster20005 13 votes
Sp1, Sp2, Sp3/ Special 1, Special 2, Special 3
88%
MegaSkater67WolverDominatorDarthVadidVceeHeroBoltsyTerraWubbie075Darkrider05Uncle_Fatty_247CliffordcanThatGuyYouSaw235black_gokuSceptilemaniacOsfan8OnmixFurious_Fighter1Thecrusher_9756DogfoodLidSpurgeon14Cupid 132 votes
Other
2%
Liss_Bliss_H3t3rDretlleValentinos13 4 votes

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Minimal amount of thinking to find what it means.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Seems like a landslide so far
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure I’ve only seen Lagacy say ‘L#’ and nobody that I can remember on forums.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I thought sp1/sp2/sp3 was the main way everyone says it

• Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Other
    S1 s2 s3 for me.. I don't even type the P
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    edited April 2021

Only boomers use L1 L2 L3

Lagacy=boomer

This reminds me of how you hang your toilet paper. There's technically more than one way to do it, but only one of them is right

Option 3 in that pic seems pretty smart ngl
    BuffBeast said:

Only boomers use L1 L2 L3

Lagacy=boomer

This reminds me of how you hang your toilet paper. There's technically more than one way to do it, but only one of them is right

Option 3 in that pic seems pretty smart ngl
    You monster

What du hek does "L" even stand for?

Level.
    Level 1/Level 2/Level 3.
    It's a older used word.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Other

Actually NO would be the correct way if you have a cat or kids who like to spin the roll. Nothing like waking up and see them them spinning the roll and all of it on the floor.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Other
    Both lol.

Actually NO would be the correct way if you have a cat or kids who like to spin the roll. Nothing like waking up and see them them spinning the roll and all of it on the floor.
    Can't you just roll it back the other way by reversing the action? Unless the floor is wet it shouldn't be any harm done, no?
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    L1, L2, L3/ Level 1, Level 2, Level 3
    idk just heard some youtubers saying it in like 2015 and it kinda stuck, but I still use both
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    The game calls them special attacks.
    Therefore sp1, 2, 3