**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opponents have Parry in AQ??

I was just parried by a psylocke in AQ, and an alliance mate was parried by a tech sym, is this a new glitch? As far as I know opponents in AQ do not have access to parry....

Comments

• StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    There are Parry nodes in AQ
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I was just parried by a psylocke in AQ, and an alliance mate was parried by a tech sym, is this a new glitch? As far as I know opponents in AQ do not have access to parry....

Check the node...that psylocke in AQ has a parry buff added to her.
  • Ok fair enough, but an unnoded blue sym?
  • I suppose I could have missed that on psylocke, just been fighting her for months and never been parried lol
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I will say the AI in arenas has gotten very good at parry. They've always had it (except Thanos/Kang teams), but since 15.1 released they parry a ton. Especially the 4/40+ champs.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I suppose I could have missed that on psylocke, just been fighting her for months and never been parried lol

Never seen or heard of that happening. Could he have been stunned from a special or from a heavy attack of the sym?
  • ThatGuy214ThatGuy214 Posts: 303 ★★
    That because there added latency see in action I noticed that why it happens more
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I will say the AI in arenas has gotten very good at parry. They've always had it (except Thanos/Kang teams), but since 15.1 released they parry a ton. Especially the 4/40+ champs.

Remember seeing a lot of my heavy attacks being parried in arenas a while back. (For the ones who think I'm lying, it exists trust me lol.)