**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My luck is ridiculous

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
I’ve opened about 50 cavs and got another 6* today, so I’d thought I could show how ridiculously lucky my cavs have been

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    geez mate
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    But what did the nexus give you? 🤔
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

People like you make it real hard to save for July 4th.

Congrats

Thanks! With cavs like these, I have already stopped trying to save lol
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I burned so many FTP units on Cavs with nothing to show for it. I swore off them and haven't opened any in ages. Posts like these make me want to try again but I'm staying the course for now. Going to save at least 30k units before I think about opening any.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats.
    That luck is filthy. Please bless me with some of it for my act 6 cavs soon.

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Congrats

Plz tell me you picked Groot
    I needed rhino sadly
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

Congrats

Plz tell me you picked Groot
    I needed rhino sadly
    You have chosen poorly.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I've had one 6* in literally hundreds of cavs by now.
    ItsDamien said:

I've had one 6* in literally hundreds of cavs by now.

I’m so sorry lol. My luck is completely undeserved. Hopefully you get some better pulls
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I must have at least opened a hundred by now and haven't pulled a single 6*.....
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I guess im lucky cause I got 40x or more 6* from cav crystal or feature cav crystals.. I did spend money but it doesn't guarantee that rng will ever bestow you with a 6*.. including 6* nexus.. I think I got four or five.. and that was with the old 6* champion drop %.. not this new improved 3.0%.. oh well, I just grind for units and open some cav here and there.. but haven't pull 6* yet.. maybe if I do I'll update my 6* roster..

Btw, Rookie, who is the baby 'hulk' monkey is raising up? Crcrcrc? You've got long ways ylto go before you can get to whale 🐋 territory.. its thousands and thousands of $$$.
    psp742 said:

I guess im lucky cause I got 40x or more 6* from cav crystal or feature cav crystals.. I did spend money but it doesn't guarantee that rng will ever bestow you with a 6*.. including 6* nexus.. I think I got four or five.. and that was with the old 6* champion drop %.. not this new improved 3.0%.. oh well, I just grind for units and open some cav here and there.. but haven't pull 6* yet.. maybe if I do I'll update my 6* roster..

Btw, Rookie, who is the baby 'hulk' monkey is raising up? Crcrcrc? You've got long ways ylto go before you can get to whale 🐋 territory.. its thousands and thousands of $$$.

Oh I barely spend any. In fact you've probably opened like a thousand more cavs than me. I've only opened like 50-60
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
    Definitely, I open more.. I even open some cav and was lucky to pull 5* dupes which equals to 6* shards.. instead of grinding, I open cav and got enough 5* dupes to complete a 6* basic.. not a mean feat but still got some people who ?!? my sanity.. lol.
    I hope I can awaken Immortal Abomination.. maybe pull 6* CGR... awaken Dragonman.. Moleman, or Nick Fury.. I guess even if I dupe Aegon, I would probably not even rank him up.. I hate long long fights.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    My luck has been pretty crazy too. 6* doc oc, ghost dupe, NF, cap iw, miles morales from a cav (getting an overhaul), and a luke cage.
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Congratulations on void