**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there no way to use my generic rank up gem over my class rank up gem?

It’s very frustrating that I have generic rank up gems 3-4 that are year specific in overflow but I can’t use them because I have a class 3-4 rank up gem.

I want to use the generic on Hela and retain the class gem for when I pull Corvus but is there no way to choose my rank up gem?

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

It’s very frustrating that I have generic rank up gems 3-4 that are year specific in overflow but I can’t use them because I have a class 3-4 rank up gem.

I want to use the generic on Hela and retain the class gem for when I pull Corvus but is there no way to choose my rank up gem?

Need to contact support and hope they will help you.
    It’s silly, but that’s the only way you can do it.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Two months ago, I contacted support. They had me use the class gem, then they subtracted a variant gem and added the class gem back.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I have 3 rank up gems expiring and the same issue

I am curious. Why are you holding the rank up gems? Is it for a specific champ that you hope to pull or just a method of exceeding the inventory? The reason is I had the same issue and used the rank up gem on a decent champ that I won't use the cats on but I like to play.