**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do u buy Summoner Sigil ?

What changes would u like to expect to make u buy the sigil every month ?
* For me it will be -
- More Signature Stones
- More Energy Refills
- A few revives
- lvl 5 or 4 ,team potion instead of lvl 3 ones
- reduction in cost of legendary crystal
- cavalier or grandmaster or premium crystal fragments based on progression in milestones.

Feel free to list what u want ( keep in mind the price of the deal )

Do u buy Summoner Sigil ? 143 votes

Yes
32%
danielmathabn86TendersquadcytwbcJwallace25XxicylovexXDrake2078Leediman39KossukoseSpicyslicerUncle_Fatty_247GatorSlam_MrvKnCropDusterShadowstrikePseudouberzeezee57IKONDenzel116doctorbThe_real_Indy 47 votes
No
67%
BadroseWorld Eaterccrider474jdrum663Tristanmani274WardenclockJBC89MasterduxLilMaddogHTGmonkeyOnmixFurious_Fighter1MilesHolmwoodHilldarNoOnexROyuwReferenceKerneasJumptheshark 96 votes

Comments

• No
    For where I'm at and the time I'm putting in these days, it's not worth it.the energy time reduction and storage limit is nice as well as some black market items, but it isn't worth the $10 for me. Plus the weekly milestone thing they have, if I could change anything it would probably be the reasons in that. Just don't think for cavs and up they need phc shards as well as those solo shards
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’ve have almost always got it... I’m getting to the point where the only value I see is the cheaper featured, the 5* shards and the T1a. I wish they would add sig stones and some other useful items.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No
    I bought it once in the last year and it was just to get discounted 6* featureds from the last pool
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I buy it for hen I need t1a.
    This month I needed it so I bought it. Was Able to rank up Colossus for eventual Grandmaster fight and Darhawk for Variant 7
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I buy it on a 6 week schedule typically. Maximizes the value if you're prepared.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    No
    I am a f2p Thronebreaker and will remain the same . No point is wasting money on this RNG game .If things were guranteed , i am sure many would consider buying it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Damn my big fingers even though I'm on Laptop. Misclicked.

I'm ftp and the sigil has never interested me other than the extra storage capacity.
    edited April 2021
    Yes
    Rohit_316 said:

I am a f2p Thronebreaker and will remain the same . No point is wasting money on this RNG game .If things were guranteed , i am sure many would consider buying it.

You got ThroneBreaker in a year? If so that’s Crazy Good
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    No
    I take being f2p as a "challenge" (not that it was hard, I just take it as my no.1 rule).

From what I'd like the most is the discounted feat 6*
    No
    SWORD78 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Yes . My ally knows it as well ..you can also check when did you first install the game and how many hours have you put in till now . That's how you can confirm too . But it's for android , not sure about IOS. As you can see in screenshot , it shows first install date.

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    No
    If they would fix the massive problems in the game I probably would, but not until.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Yes
    Would love to see some T5CC in store
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I have it on both accounts and it's definitely helped my second account grow in no time and with the $5 unit card, I don't have to spend on anything else in the game and feel like I'm missing out.

I wouldn't mind a bump in both the quality and quantity of items available but that's a given no matter what. Other than that, it's really been a boon for me and I'm glad it was introduced.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    edited April 2021
    Yes
    I buy it for the discounted featured 5* & 6* plus the increased inventory levels. Outside of that the other so called benefits are outdated.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    I bought it this month, first time. Don't think I'll do it again.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

SWORD78 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Yes . My ally knows it as well ..you can also check when did you first install the game and how many hours have you put in till now . That's how you can confirm too . But it's for android , not sure about IOS. As you can see in screenshot , it shows first install date.

Where are you seeing this info? I'm not finding it in the App Info menu.
    Yes
    F2P ThroneBreaker in a year sound ridiculous anyways
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Yes
    There's a way to tell how much time you've spent playing MCOC?

No

Rohit_316 said:

SWORD78 said:

Rohit_316 said:

how can your account be 1 year old when you have asgardian warrior title? LOL stop bsing!
    I am not . I downloaded the game and played it for a week , but didn't enjoy ..so account is old , but i started playing regularly since april last year , else I would have just blacked out my in game name 🤷
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    sometimes i do but it's the time between purchases keeps getting longer and longer as it just adds no meaningful value really outside of a few things.
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    No
    I'm f2p both by choice and by necessity
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    No
    Beside the fact I'm F2P, I don't usually use money for something useless/outdated
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    No
    I think there should be better things for thronebreaker. Eg. Exchange 1 T5B for 5% T5CC random, maybe an expensive option for a nexus. Eg. 22k 5 star shards for 5 star Nexus, that kinda things