**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is a problem I wish upon nobody....

SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216 β˜…
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Only one can be r5 πŸ₯Ί
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Seems obvious which one to take up to me
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233 β˜…
    Doom is way better. Lesser stress and doesn't require one important synergy that I absolutely can't do without.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doom. If I want to use my r5 Ghost, then I bring in team Wasp too. Doom is great in any team.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Have both Ghost and Doom and didn't face this problem mainly because I faced a 8 month gap between pulling them.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did not face this problem because I never bothered to learn ghost and Doom was easily the better option for me. I am still trying to learn her by using her in lower level quests. Hopefully by the time Book 3 comes, I will be proficient.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The answer is always ghost. Doom will do a lot for you at rank 4 and you should take him up next but it’s ghost first.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you can use Ghost, don't let people convince you to go with Doom. He is not the smart decision.
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216 β˜…
    Etjama said:

If you can use Ghost, don't let people convince you to go with Doom. He is not the smart decision.

I’m currently working on V6 to get that rank up gem and I’m praying it’s either tech or mystic so that way I can rank em up at the same time so I can save up some rank up material but I really love both their play styles and they’re both kind of a need as I don’t really have a good nullify champ nor a champ wit ghost’s utility. Ik ghost is the better champ but I just feel so much satisfaction playing them both.