**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game keeps crashing

Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
My game keeps crashing every 10 mins , whether I'm playing AW, AQ, Incursions, Quests or opening crystals.The crashing has been worse since the maintenance
I'm fine with my game crashing when I'm doing a quest but the damage done to my champs when I play AW,AQ and Incursions is something that I don't want to fix with revives .And there's no problem with my device , that's smtn' I'm sure of ..
I also wanted to know whether this thing's only happening to my game or is it everybdy's problem

Comments

• Options
    heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    Yep definitely not just you. I'm having a really stressful time in arena as my games always disconnected every 10 minute. The goddamn red connection icon is everywhere after today's maintenance.
  • Options
    Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    phew, thank goodness it wasn't just my game!
  • Options
    elmj001elmj001 Posts: 20
    I’m lucky to get 2 fights in any mode before crash, ridiculous!
  • Options
    НеАйсНеАйс Posts: 9
    began before technical work, and continues to this day.
    it used to be, but rarely.
    at the same time - android I play through the mobile network - it's normal, and IOS - through wifi constantly throws it out before the fight.
  • Options
    Username8923Username8923 Posts: 44
    It is consistently a problem. I’m going to have to stop participating in alliance events because Kabam is draining health before fights. If it keeps up, I may just give up the game altogether, and I’ve been playing since 2014.
  • Options
    PunchlinePunchline Posts: 9
    same here. since they changed whatever they did yesterday. i have to admit tho the loading time seems a bit better than it used to be... since i am now playing a loading game a pure crash and load .
    Every other fights. it crashes. sometimes i get to play 3 fights. not only that but just while im on the menus heading into my crystals it crashes. they did a change yesterday and i mean it was on the 4/20 so yeah... just saying. they had too much of the good stuff. cause they sure didnt fix anything it made everything worse.
    my game would ususally crash once or twice /hour depending of how hardcore id be playing or if id be doing something else on the side and casual play. now i cant even do 1 round of arena without my game crashing. since yesterday,

I also play on wifi. and they claim they fixed something in link with cellular data.
  • Options
    Hey guys, to help us keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like lag, freezing and crashing, we created the dedicated threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please share your feedback in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.