**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions you keep forgetting exist in the game

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
Are there any champions that are so forgettable you’re constantly reminded every so often that they exist in the game?

For me, it’s Ms. Marvel. Every time she shows up as a fight in a quest or an arena opponent I always go, “oh man, I didn’t know you can play as Ms. Marvel.” It has happened far too often for me.

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    I always forget about elektra and sentry until I run into them in arena or an eq
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I often forget that Daredevil classic is in the game
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ihulk.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Vulture.

He just sits at the bottom of my 4* roster taking up space, although duping him a couple of times has allowed me to level/rank up better Tech champs, so his existence isn’t completely pointless, just utterly forgettable.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Until I pulled 6* from a login Cav, it was Ms Marvel

It wasn’t until that day that I realised that I had never actually played with her at any rarity in 3 1/2 years. Which is mental.

Nowadays I tend to forget Sym Spidey is in the game, although I don’t really ‘forget’ champs
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Yondu and Phoenix, tbh. Even though I found Yondu really cool when he was introduced, I keep forgetting about him
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    İmmortal Hulk
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Captain America WWII
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    War Machine and Joe Fixit
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
    Night thrasher
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    For some reason even though she’s newer I always forget about Jubilee, like all the time
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Silver Centurion. Yes. Already.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Black Suit Ms.Marvel, Jubilee, Super Skrull, and Elektra.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    OG IM, hilariously.

Inferior IM, Iron Package, Wah Machine, HB, IMIW, and MROC Centaurian kinda drown his vanilla existence out.
  • Killer354Killer354 Posts: 130
    I forget so many people until they are my next 5*...
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    psyloke until I just pulled her as a 6* 😕
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot.

every time i run across him i think he's Civil Warrior or some other Iron Man variant but then i realize yeah ... the other stupid one lol
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Iron fist
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Drax. I've literally never seen the guy. In fact, I'm almost certain he doesn't exist.