**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Predict May's 3rd buff!

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★

I'm guessing Elektra even though she's kinda good, but it makes sense since Kabam have been buffing somewhat already decent even slept on champs.

There's been enough skill buffs lately imo. Other classes need buffs
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Terra said:

I'm guessing Elektra even though she's kinda good, but it makes sense since Kabam have been buffing somewhat already decent even slept on champs.

There's been enough skill buffs lately imo. Other classes need buffs
    I agree that other classes could use some love, but it might be a case where a lot of the skill Champs really only need an update so it's a lot easier to get them all brought up to snuff then focus on the other classes.
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

I personally think The Infraggable Krunk has the best odds, especially since he teams up with Valhallen again in the next Valhallen movie.

A shame he doesn't have his own standalone movie.

They could add the new major glory in that movie too

• Options
    FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    Could it be Iron Fist? I see it being either him or Karnak. Consider: Odin was in a different category where they had to fix him so he probably wasn't originally planned here. Therefore, there is a theme of somewhat Martial Arts related characters(may be a stretch with Mr negative, but inner demons I guess). I would predict a similar theme, but I could easily be far off.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    What if Winter Soldier gets the 3rd buff 🤔
  • Options

Could it be Iron Fist? I see it being either him or Karnak. Consider: Odin was in a different category where they had to fix him so he probably wasn't originally planned here. Therefore, there is a theme of somewhat Martial Arts related characters(may be a stretch with Mr negative, but inner demons I guess). I would predict a similar theme, but I could easily be far off.

I doubt it would be Iron Fist cuz he needs a full overhaul and that spot has been taken by OG Black Panther for May
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Mordo maybe? He fits the theme of martial arts
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    One of the OG champs from the current five star featured crystal I’d assume. So maybe Diablo? Black Bolt!? Deadpool X-force!?
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Dormammu and Night Thrasher
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

I doubt it would be Iron Fist cuz he needs a full overhaul and that spot has been taken by OG Black Panther for May
    Maybe since Shang-Chi is coming out, he might recieve a buff?
  • Options

I’m changing my guess to Winter Soldier, Dormammu, Odin, and Black Panther (Classic)🤫

Very interesting...
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I’m changing my guess to Winter Soldier, Dormammu, Odin, and Black Panther (Classic)🤫

Very interesting...
    We’ll see🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★

Yeah am guessing that too.... we both know why
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

Red Skull. It would be a nice help for the worst class in the game

I’d also take Ultron since I have him as a five and six star

Red Skull is THISCLOSE to being amazing. Just needs unlockable DPS bursts, really
  • Options
    ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    its been confirmed I think

Black Panther
    Dormammu
    Winter Soldier
    Odin

June
    Groot
    Night Thrasher
    Annihilus
  • Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    ddom said:

Black Panther
    Dormammu
    Winter Soldier
    Odin

June
    Groot
    Night Thrasher
    Annihilus

Source?
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    rdxevil said:

ddom said:

Black Panther
    Dormammu
    Winter Soldier
    Odin

June
    Groot
    Night Thrasher
    Annihilus

Source?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=viDGlo3S4CI
  • Options
    NO SENTRY BUFF HAS BEEN LEAKED
    (*Cries in the corner*)
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    If those leaks are legit, I’m going to be incredibly happy.

I’ve got a duped 6* Winter Soldier (he was my first 6*), a skill T5CC, and he pairs with Killmonger super well

I’ve also got a 6* Dormammu I just took to R2, and a mystic T5CC.

If both of these buffs are suitably good, I might immediately have two R3 options
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

ddom said:

Black Panther
    Dormammu
    Winter Soldier
    Odin

June
    Groot
    Night Thrasher
    Annihilus

1) Night Thrasher doesn't need a Buff, but I'm certainly not complaining, especially if it becomes an Angela 2.0 situation.
    2) Where did you get the June leaks from? As far as I know, only the May ones are out.
    I wanna know too lol
  • Options
    AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    CMOONN.. THOR RAGNAROK NEEDS SOME LOVE.
  • Options

I’ve got a duped 6* Winter Soldier (he was my first 6*), a skill T5CC, and he pairs with Killmonger super well

If both of these buffs are suitably good, I might immediately have two R3 options

Looks like they weren’t legit...😩
  • Options

Where did you find out that they weren't legit?
  • Options

Where did you find out that they weren't legit?
    KT1 deleted his video and said it had been in verified in a community post

On the contrary, considering that the video was deleted, it actually means that it was legit. It's like when the Terrax/ Moleman damage update video was initially posted and later taken down.
    That video came from the CCP, this is information that came from outside the CCP. KT1 has no reason to take it down, he hasn’t taken leaked stuff down in the past. He’s taken it down because it’s false

I mean, obviously I hope it actually is but it looks 99% confirmed to not be