**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Winner winner......

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
I can't decide between dupe or new 6* champ.... IW would complete my 6* f4 roster but War Machine has to get buffed at some point

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★

Terra said:

I'd take BWDO tbh. Rather bet on a safe card than a wild card. WMs buff/overhaul might be garbage for all we know.
    Also, chicken dinner

as an owner of an awakened BWDO, her awakening does close to diddly squat
    Again, rather bet on a safely proven card than a wild one. WMs buff might be garbage, and to my knowledge, BWDO > IW.
    As for BWDOs sig, increasing the potency, duration and damage of sabotage debuffs is a nice boost. It also allows her to pause them as long as she's hitting her opponent. She's worth it
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    If you have any plans on running fantastic 4 team synergy, then go IW. If not, go War machine. Widows dupe dosnt do much
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    I would go War Machine
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Invis woman probably
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

I'd take BWDO tbh. Rather bet on a safe card than a wild card. WMs buff/overhaul might be garbage for all we know.
    Also, chicken dinner

as an owner of an awakened BWDO, her awakening does close to diddly squat
    Again, rather bet on a safely proven card than a wild one. WMs buff might be garbage, and to my knowledge, BWDO > IW.
    As for BWDOs sig, increasing the potency, duration and damage of sabotage debuffs is a nice boost. It also allows her to pause them as long as she's hitting her opponent. She's worth it
    Quick question, when do you ever actually use the sabotage debuff? Seriously question as I have a r5 BW, use her regularly and absolutely love the champ, and haven't once ever inflicted a sabotage. I honestly can't find any reason to use sp1 or sp3 over her sp2 and thus have never actually placed a sabotage on the opponent.
    I do it fairly regularly depending on the opponent. Her damage with the sabotage is very good and melts the opponent. I'd go as far as to say she's worth a class gem
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

lucky freaking duck