**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarity on Miikes Revenge

IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
The general assumption has been that you can only use 3* of each cyclops on the team to complete this challenge. I've heard rumblings that may not be the case, and the wording in game is a bit ambiguous.

For the loki challenge, it clearly says ONLY loki. This is not the case for Miikes Revenge.

So is the intention for it to be only 3* cyclops, or a full team that includes both 3* cyclops?

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Both 3*’s, Kong.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    Says "both".
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    You can only bring a team of the two 3 star cyclopses... cyclopsi... the red one and the classic one as 3 stars for the challenge.
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    Pretty sure there's a vid on YouTube of Bero Man using ghost
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    i've seen a few screenshots as well of someone having both Cyclops and other 3* champs on the team.

Kabam confirmation would be nice here.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Is it too much to hope that since some are completing it with other non-cyclops 3*, the challenge will be changed permanently so we can use any 3* team lol
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

The original text doesn’t say only? It reads like they have to be on the team. People better not get banned for poorly written dialogue.

It's mutant treasure island all over again
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Keep it cyclops.
    Make them 4-star or under

It’s already changed to only 3* cyclops
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    That was fast
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

Oh goodness... I didn't even see that.
    It does sound like you can use the 2 star version as well.
    Tho using the 3 star version against the Collector is already insane enough so I can't even imagine trying to beat the Collector with a 2 star Red Cyclops lol.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    People have completed this and gotten the rewards because they read it as they had to be included in the team. So with this statement people have spent items and units to do it with a 3 star team including the cyclopses to get rewards. Some daring not to open the rewards out of fear of a ban for something that wasn't their fault.

Clearly says with both here. Not only both, misleading players into misinterpreting the challenge and are now very worried about something they didn't know about