**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did 6.2.6 carina’s challenge

Just for boss spend 23 revives what a hell
4* star lol challenges left and 3* cyclops
Totally skill based challenges πŸ˜‚
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have a 5 and 6 star Kamala. I wanted her to get buffed so bad but of course the community wanted Ant man smh.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Did it last night. 1 revive on the path to Void and about 13-15 on the boss. Not as bad as I was expecting. Got the 3 LOL paths and Cyc challenge left. Not looking forward to iteming through those tests of skill.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congo op.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulyaman said:

it stops becoming skill based when you don't have skills

edit: specifically talking about the 6.2.6 challenge. i understand if you spend 5 or 10 revives because it is a very hard quest with a hard boss, but 23. i mean...

Karatemike, you know the guy in the master alliance?, got it done after 15 revives. Kamala's sp1 is rng based and if you don't get more than 1 fury, you are in for a fight. People see the Swedeah solo and think it's easy. smh.

To the OP, congrats on finishing the challenge.
    To more power kk Hav the more fury you gain at lest hav I’m noticing and need at lest 2 to nullify the unstoppable at lest how I’m noticing
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    Gamer said:

Pulyaman said:

it stops becoming skill based when you don't have skills

edit: specifically talking about the 6.2.6 challenge. i understand if you spend 5 or 10 revives because it is a very hard quest with a hard boss, but 23. i mean...

Karatemike, you know the guy in the master alliance?, got it done after 15 revives. Kamala's sp1 is rng based and if you don't get more than 1 fury, you are in for a fight. People see the Swedeah solo and think it's easy. smh.

To the OP, congrats on finishing the challenge.
    To more power kk Hav the more fury you gain at lest hav I’m noticing and need at lest 2 to nullify the unstoppable at lest how I’m noticing
    Sp1 has a chance to give upto 4 fury. But it's rng based. So you may get 1 or you may get 4. If you get 1, you need to build up to sp1 again and hope for more than 1 fury again. You can also hold heavy to gain fury, but you need to learn spacing of her heavy attack very well. All in all, it's a very good challenge.
  • Options
    HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52 β˜…
    Congrats! Quick question for those that have tried it....can you take 5 and 6* Kamala into the quest? The challenge says or but on Cam's guide he mentioned bringing both.
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    6.2.6 with Kamala.... 😬

Doesn't sound like fun to me.

Will probably never attempt unless a future kamala buff allows her to stop unstoppable.

Or if one day i wake up and find myself into ball gags
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021

6.2.6 with Kamala.... 😬

Will probably never attempt unless a future kamala buff allows her to stop unstoppable.

doesn't her heavy remove buffs? she technically doesn't have much of a nullify mechanic, but i guess kabam wanted us to use her heavy to counter his sp1 and sp2 is what i'm guessing. much like she-hulk vs abyss thing, you just have to work out spacing

edit: it's her specials. yet another reason why i shouldn't judge people
  • Options
    HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52 β˜…

6.2.6 with Kamala.... 😬

She does stop unstoppable. While She has 3 or more fury stacks her Specials nullify two stacks of her opponents buffs.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You’re taking KK into one of the most β€œskilled” fights in the game. Spending on revives is expected, 23 is too much for my cup of tea. I could have practiced the lane 30 times with that amount. Each to their own.
  • Options
    N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats to everyone who can & will though
  • Options
    Jaded said:

You’re taking KK into one of the most β€œskilled” fights in the game. Spending on revives is expected, 23 is too much for my cup of tea. I could have practiced the lane 30 times with that amount. Each to their own.

Honestly, it depends on what resources you have though. I have energy 10 refills, but I have almost 30 lvl1 revives(15 in inventory and 15 in stash). I think it takes 60 energy to reach the champion. So for me, using lvl 1 revives and potions is more efficient than using my energy refills since my lvl 1 revives will start to expire in a week. But, if you don't have a stash like me, then it makes more sense to restart instead of spending 40 units on revives and 25 units on potions.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2021
    I did it, used 30 revives. The frustrating part is I used 28 on the first 50ish% and 2 on the last 50%, once I figured out my rotation it was smooth sailing, was just super rusty on that fight and thought it would come back to me faster than it did. All the revives were from stash so not too fussed about it.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    IKON said:

I did it, used 30 revives. The frustrating part is I used 28 on the first 50ish% and 2 on the last 50%, once I figured out my rotation it was smooth sailing, was just super rusty on that fight and thought it would come back to me faster than it did. All the revives were from stash so not too fussed about it.

I will make a run over the weekend. Just waiting for 7.2 to drop to see how hard it is. Especially the gwenmaster fight.
    Congrats on the run though. 30 revives does not seem bad, especially if it is from the stash.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hudsonman said:

Congrats! Quick question for those that have tried it....can you take 5 and 6* Kamala into the quest? The challenge says or but on Cam's guide he mentioned bringing both.

Yes, I brought both.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pulyaman said:

Jaded said:

Honestly, it depends on what resources you have though. I have energy 10 refills, but I have almost 30 lvl1 revives(15 in inventory and 15 in stash). I think it takes 60 energy to reach the champion. So for me, using lvl 1 revives and potions is more efficient than using my energy refills since my lvl 1 revives will start to expire in a week. But, if you don't have a stash like me, then it makes more sense to restart instead of spending 40 units on revives and 25 units on potions.
    It does depend on a lot of aspects, I personally would rather not waste 23 revives a week before 7.2 drops. But maybe that’s just me.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bendy said:

Just for boss spend 23 revives what a hell
    4* star lol challenges left and 3* cyclops
    Totally skill based challenges πŸ˜‚

23 revives aint bad considering its kamala and no mystics to stop any buffs applying like unstoppable regen etc probs the next to worse challenge after the lol and cyclops
    kamala nullifies buffs
    Only if 2 furies but her sp1 is 1-4 so very unreliable nullify counter and rng dependent