Easy solution for new Arena backlash!!!

KhushhalKhushhal Member Posts: 51
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Arena had to be updated....even mid level players in mcoc decent no of champs and may be milestones required tuning accordingly....BUT the balance seems to off..the players needs some action /solution..
Mentioned below are few steps mcoc can take in response to the backlash of new arena..

Easy solution for new Arena backlash!!! 121 votes

Increase units in arena crystal
12%
CassySyndicatedCpt_Awesomeo55StoneyThePoneySparrowNittBowtothekingunstablechildodishika123Masaraksh1king_ov_scrubslaxtheCeltic1981TenukeringDraganslayarSpaceCowboy3000 15 votes
Decrease refresh time req for champs in arena
11%
CupidpseudosanebrandinhoXva23Dart1981ThiartcAnnihilus_IVDonDudu2809TripleUMasterpuffsuvmcocHusain_b128NuclearOrkEomerOfRohan 14 votes
Tune up grandmater crystal
3%
ScaroladipoJoshuagunnAYYJAYYPizza12321 4 votes
All above
47%
TerraBatwing2000BravoxxxMrTicTac19992008Leslie316Rbk19DuffMcGruffWulfgar79Shahid_SaleemiJuliusVTLiquidkoldMysterioTiborginaMMaqsoodCanuckDownUnderKILLMФИGЕЯKhushhalAnotheDjinSparkyCz 58 votes
Other than above( please mention in comments)
24%
RaganatorSundance_2099Ravenrob_33DhapumanMarcusUnreadLvernon15Furious_Fighter1Stagedear85Raichu626Colonaut123AleorRockyshockyTsikiniSpeedro420kubricknolanHera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_MaratoxLevvyzz_OPGiuliameij 30 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• KhushhalKhushhal Member Posts: 51
    All above
    Please participate in the poll if new arena really upsets you!!!!
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Make it require less rounds to get all milestones. None of these would reduce the amount of work needed to get the milestones.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Member Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Half the points required to reach milestones
  • DÉVIL7164DÉVIL7164 Member Posts: 31
    Just reduction in points required to hit milestones would be great .
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    All above
    And remove death matches completely.
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Member Posts: 150
    I'd be happy if they would give out cavalier crystals too , a teeny scope of expanding the roster . I know cav crystals don't come for free but, ig it would help people play the new arena
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Member Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Switch units between trials and basic.
    Lower basic milestone to 6 or 8 m.

Players with lower rosters can do the basic for 200 units.
    When they get more 5 and 6 stars they can do the basic with it, and work up to 340.
    People with larger rosters can do the trials and featured for 400 units, and if they have time left they add the basic in for 540.

Small change, great positive impact to a lot of players.
  • DraganslayarDraganslayar Member Posts: 2
    Increase units in arena crystal
    Sorry but as a mid level player these changes screwed me over, 5.5 million used to be enough for 270 units and a 3 star featured in the 2 4 star arenas, now it is 6.25 million and a whole lot less units. If you have a full roster of 6 stars you are fine but even 5 stars now feel like a drop in a very large empty bucket when it comes to reaching the top milestones
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Member Posts: 126
    Just reduce the milestones and open the atleast the 6* star basic arena to non- uncollected so that they can use their 5 stars somewhere; as simple as that.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Member Posts: 120
    Revert to old format have the 6* arena and look at the way this was set up new 3* old system 640k now 6 million and 9 million for the 4* this might be okay if not for all the death matches 8 fights in and you are facing teams of rank 3 awakened 6*'s give me a break even if you have a team of 6/65 5*'s you don't have much of a chance this is just wrong
  • AlaBillAlaBill Member Posts: 15
    Revert back to the old arenas. Add the new 6* arena with milestone top at 12M keeping the crystal shards in the milestones. Reduce the 6* time clock to 6 hours. Problem solved!
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Member Posts: 200 ★★
    All above
    The milestones are too high, switch them back to 12 million. Reducing the timers would be great but not needed if they reduced the milestones. Also if you are cavailer or higher then should be shards for cav crystals not grand master. Just my thoughts.
  • MarcusUnreadMarcusUnread Member Posts: 143
    What backlash? The arena changes are great.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    All above

What backlash? The arena changes are great.

Okay even if you think they are great you can't ignore the thousand comments saying it is not
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,185 ★★★★★
    Bare minimum change should be to reduce milestones (I'm gathering their high, but I'm not Uncollected, so I dunno) and bring in an arena for non-Uncollected with featured 3* and 4* champions as milestones, or at least the 3* as a milestone and 4* as top 11% rank reward.

That should be the bare minimum. I don't expect a total reversion, but that would be preferable.
  • JuliusVTJuliusVT Member Posts: 46
    All above
    It is known that arenas are used to farm units. This change reduces the ability of the average player to farm similar units with similar effort. Intentional or not, that is the case. A solution could be to add Arena Objectives in the Solo Objectives. Objectives for 2/3* champs could help this situation out. Possibly reducing the milestones to 4M and 12M and separate the basic to 5* max and featured to 6* max.
  • TsikiniTsikini Member Posts: 1
    Make the milestones round based rather than point based and make ranked rewards point based. This could be a good option.
  • Oops_I_DidOops_I_Did Member Posts: 13
    All above
    Reduce the recovery time for 5 and stars would help a lot. 12 hours for a 6* doesn’t allow for much use during The whole arena event