**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

future crystals

Scott566Scott566 Member Posts: 4
Everyone wants more nexus crystals right? I’ve thought of a way that Mcoc could make summoners happy without taking the piss of Kabam.
What if when choosing how many crystals to buy (1, 5 or 10) if you choose the 10 option, 1 or those crystals is guaranteed to be a nexus?
This could be an option for any crystal; premium, 3* through to 6*, maybe even cav crystals.
With resources being so hard to come by, and pot luck of what champions you get in crystals. For me as a cavalier player, it’s so frustrating when I have T4CC in overflow because I don’t have any good class specific champions to rank up. And as a free to play player, having enough gold, iso and catalysts it can take a long time to attain 5* rank 4/5.
By having this option of more nexus crystals, it grants players the choice to choose which champion they want, or even what class they want to choose.
I only suggest doing this for the 10 crystal option as I’m aware this company needs to make money, and if you do decide to include 5* or 6* nexus, you could even restrict to cavalier or thronebreaker exclusive. Having premium and 3* nexus can help champions expand their rosta to acquire all champions, additionally, 4* nexus can help you access class specific duplication for the required ISO for upgrades.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Ngl I kinda hate getting nexuses, so if this was added with a feature to turn it off that would be great
  • IKONIKON Member Posts: 1,352 ★★★★★
    so the TLDR is, change the buy 10 option for crystals to include a nexus?

I think you can only do this with the unit crystals, I don't think it makes a lot of sense to do it with shard crystals. Gotta admit though if Cav crystals had a buy 10 option, 1 is a nexus, I'd be a lot more tempted.
  • Scott566Scott566 Member Posts: 4
    @IKON, I don’t know exactly how they would do it. But I suppose if they couldn’t re-code the crystal page to include a nexus, it could even be in the store?
    If on the featured item page, there was an option to change X amount of shards to get 10 crystals, one of which was a nexus included.
    If we include the summoners sigil, I know it’s stops free to play players, but in the black market there could be spend 6k 4* shards for a 4* nexus. Spend 30k5* shards for a 5* nexus.
    I know it would be expensive, it’s kabam, but it shouldn’t be for someone with 10 5* champions. It should be for people trying to get thronebreaker to gain those key champions. Act 6 doesn’t allow 4* so a lot of players can’t use synergies with the few good champs they have. Nexus crystals allow that choice. But the reason I’m asking for more chances of obtaining nexus is because your still not guaranteed god like champions from them.
  • LlessurLlessur Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    They are already working on one called the wish crystal and you pick everyone in the crystal