**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who says Legendary crystals dont give anything good

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Despite countless 5* mutant / skill Crystal's opened, it was a Legendary crystal I got today from the sigil store that gave me what I've been trying to get ---- a 5* Archangel 😊

Comments

• Options
    I remember a while back some ppl were saying all they got from this crystal was 4*s
  • Options
    Ur right
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

doctorb said:

I remember a while back some ppl were saying all they got from this crystal was 4*s

Isn't it a 80/20% chance or am I wrong?

lol
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i got a 5 star cmm from one its jus rng
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! Legendary crystals aren’t the best but I like them because they are a lot more common than a full 5* crystal in lower difficulty side quests and they can sometimes give really good rewards. I got a 5* caiw from the one this month and I’m really happy about that.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Got a 5* mags from a legendary crystal about a year ago. Took a break from the game, came back, and he was one of the best champs in the game all of a sudden
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I recently pulled Venom and Ibom, back to back, out of GMCs.

The game is sentient. It feeds on despair, and these sprinkles of odd luck is just the system watering it's garden; despair grows best in hopeful soil.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I recently pulled Venom and Ibom, back to back, out of GMCs.

The game is sentient. It feeds on despair, and these sprinkles of odd luck is just the system watering it's garden; despair grows best in hopeful soil.

After a long day at work, nothing cheers me up like the forums!