Crystal Trove Arena Bugged!!!

wolveowwolveow Member Posts: 7 ★
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I saw a new arena "Crystal Trove" today. But as soon as I completed my 1st milestone I collected my rewards which was 4 "Uncollected Crystal Shard Crystals" and 3k gold. But there were no crystals in my crystal section. That means I played arena, wasted my time used my Champions there and got nothing. !!!! 😡
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,303 ★★★★★
    Try restarting your game and refreshing your cache? Usually works when this happens to me
  • wolveowwolveow Member Posts: 7 ★
    Tried this.. but still the same result..
  • Kabam ValiantKabam Valiant Moderator Posts: 227
    Hey summoners unfortunately we are unable to assist with account related issues on the forums. Please submit a ticket into Support to see that this is addressed. It'd also help if you could provide all of the information that is requested in the Bug-report-template to see that this is properly investigated.
  • ExodiusExodius Member Posts: 22 ★
    Had anyone else had issues with the crystal trove arena? I've hit 3 milestones and have not received the uncollected crystal shard crystals but I have gotten the gold. I've restarted my game multiple times but nothing has changed
  • LordixLordix Member Posts: 26 ★
    Bugs here, bugs there, bugs everywhere. Nothing changes. Every month the same old story.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Member Posts: 527 ★★★

I hope you guys get your crystals.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    Missed taking the screenshot on the milestone. No issues for me.

Edit:

Good to see it is at least working for some of us. Mine looks a little different. Thanks for sharing.

And I can not get them as I am not uncollected. :D:'(
    Why does this Arena even appear for me? Unfair?
    I understand the issue now. I have an alt account which is yet to be Uncollected.

The rewards for this crystal trove arena are blocked.
    So if your NOT uncollected the rewards are unavailable?
    Makes no sense
    Why am I able to do the arena then
    It's a bug. Kabam Support is aware and working on it. Some not yet UC are lucky.
    They will find a positive solution.
  • Victor18927Victor18927 Member Posts: 4
    The same problem happens to me.
  • wolveowwolveow Member Posts: 7 ★
    Then why it was available for non uncollected players?? Never saw this arena before.. 🙄
    As said it is a bug. I have an ongoing ticket with Kabam Support and they are aware of this issue and are working on it. Please keep checking in to the forum as Kabam is aware and working on a solution. The rewards will be acknowledged to your account. Patience please.
    They know and are working on this problem.
    Well that's not good news for me, I'm happy for everyone else but I'm pretty much screwed... thanks kabam