**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sigil Bugged [Merged Threads]

12346»

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Going to throw this out there as a suggested response. Feel free to cut and paste.

“We are aware there is a bug affecting the Sigil Weekly Solo Event.

Please accept our apology for any issues this bug may have caused you—this type of situation is not up to the Contest’s standards. Rest assured, you will not be penalized for collecting rewards for a different title and we will make sure you wind up in a better position than you would have if the bug had never occurred.

We will be communicating with you regularly and will work to fix the issue promptly.

Thank you for your patience and for your support of the Contest!”

Dr. Zola

Yea I better not be penalized for this

• Damn me too.
  • Golem67Golem67 Posts: 3
    HELL13 said:

I'll be stopping paying the £9.99 per month if this happening

• KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same Bug here!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    its fixed now, so you can do both, like i said, just extra stuff for everyone
  • werty21werty21 Posts: 3
    I got both test of the challenger and test of the conqueror
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131

Mines fixed now but points didnt carry over? I didnt dive into it very far because I didnt wana get in trouble, can we collect both now or what?
  • JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    Where my points at? I did my leveling up this morning and none of it carried over after the cavalier sigil event finally popped up. Should I submit a support ticket? I don't want to be wasting more resources because of a bug for a solo event I paid for access to.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437

Errr I'm sure you're working on it... I'm thronebreaker 😁
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The correct event has been started for everyone and you are welcome to collect rewards from both.

Please refer to the merged thread below for any follow up.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/266077/why-my-sigil-is-on-challenger-lvl-merged-threads#latest
This discussion has been closed.