**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sasquatch, Symbiote Supreme, or Sorceress Supreme in the current Meta

Of these three mystic champions, which one has the most relevance in the current meta?

Sasquatch, Symbiote Supreme, or Sorceress Supreme in the current Meta 76 votes

Squatch
6%
Spity68YoMovesTRONG94The_grim3Snuggzy 5 votes
Symbiote Supreme
28%
Whiskey_PoetLuciusVorenusrojiblanco555Denzel116Count_WillisCaptain_Pug30TruckaceAaronc94xLunatiXxSpideyFunkoAndyball270ChikelTheGodfather39HoitadoScrubhanAGENT_A7KLORDSPOOKY66Nalak8ThePredator1001MrInsanity 22 votes
Sorceroress Supreme
64%
KickenChickenBitterSteelTimone147Raganatorthe_eradicatorTerraAlex13369subash_vikramHammerbro_64HeattblasttAckbar67Wicket329JumpthesharkAssumedNamemanveertherealshadow_lurker22JuggerNotZeronaut81NapaHeroŁŤÇ 49 votes

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sorceroress Supreme
    Easily
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Squatch
    Y'all crazy.

All I'm saying is on defense, I've only died to one of these three....
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★

This man needs a buff!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Who so Sorceress Supreme?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sorceroress Supreme
    Sym is great too but sorta depends on the opponent having buffs and preferably not being bleed immune. Not much hard utility besides buff shutdown and safeguard (and L2 effects that you can do once you get going).

Kali has easy access to slow and armor break, has a solid nullify, can build to take negative block damage. Slow is exceedingly useful since you can have 100% uptime and she can use it against skills to deal with Mix Master Korg and stuff (unlike the science slow ppl).

Both of the two are great but currently Kali finds more use (have both 5/65).
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Sorceroress Supreme
    i have all as a maxed 5 star or a 6 star she is definitely my favorite