**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any idea what the drop rate is on the calendar champ?

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
Anyone know what the drop rate is for the higher star champ in the monthly calendar champ crystal?

I’m 0/10 on getting the higher value champ from the calendar since I started playing, and while I get RNG it is starting to seem unlikely the drop rate is similar to the legendary/ultimate etc. 80/20 drop rate.

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Before I was Uncollected I got a 4* instead of a 3*

Since uncollected now Cavalier all 4's
    Sorry I realize that I'm not giving you a percentage
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    No cap I pulled 5 star hit monket and 5 star sasquatch last month
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i bet it's somewhere between a 5-10% chance. not likely at all
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I say it will be more than 80%, because I have never ever pulled a 5* from it.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

I'd actually like this to be answered, yeah. Don't care that much, just curious.

I don't care how absurdedly low it is; I only view the crystal as iso and shards, anyways.

Yes it is a great way to "store" ISO of a certain class
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I’d prefer it to be a 2* version of the champ. Very little benefit to me for a 4*, and the 5* drop rate is almost irrelevant since I usually have a 5* version of the champ anyway.

Rare 2* would be cool and I need Level Up fodder. No 2* left to max and nearly all 3* maxed as well.

Dr. Zola
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I'd actually like this to be answered, yeah. Don't care that much, just curious.

I don't care how absurdedly low it is; I only view the crystal as iso and shards, anyways.

I think this literally every time I open it, and everytime I open the login crystal I never have the 4* version of login champion
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Honestly, I’d prefer it to be a 2* version of the champ. Very little benefit to me for a 4*, and the 5* drop rate is almost irrelevant since I usually have a 5* version of the champ anyway.

Rare 2* would be cool and I need Level Up fodder. No 2* left to max and nearly all 3* maxed as well.

Dr. Zola

Most importantly you cant sell champs now. So level fodder is done for this time
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I've gotten the higher champ once... in 4.5 years.
    So 1 in 54 odds for me.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I started in April 2017. I’m 0/49 for the higher value champ.
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    I got 5* only a single time since 4* and 3*s were replaced with 4* and 5* in the login crystal
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Please let me have my iso..I'm running entirely on scraps
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    Check out any of @Hieitaku 's monthly threads from last year until earlier this year, search on “Monthly Login Survey”.

Response in those seem to be about 3-4% chance at the higher star version of champ.

Example..
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/205095/june-2020-login-crystal-survey#latest

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,543 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Most importantly you cant sell champs now. So level fodder is done for this time
    Right. Just thinking it would be nice to have a new champ I could use to top off Level Up when I’m short milestones by a few thousand. Rare/new 2* are great for that.

Dr. Zola
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Based on how often people get the high star I’d say it’s a 99/1 split
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’ve never pulled the higher rarity champ. My ally mate pulled the higher one once. I’m convinced it’s easier to get struck by lightening then pulled the higher rarity champ.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    From what I’ve heard I’m pretty sure it’s around 2%.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    99.9% 4*
    0.1% also 4*