**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

June 2020 Login Crystal Survey

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Just as before, this is for players who have access to the 4*/5* Calendar Login Crystal. Which version of the champion did you get?

This is to see the actual drop rates since there aren't any posted. It would be ideal for those who pulled 5* versions to post screenshots or even videos. Cheers 🍻

June 2020 Login Crystal Survey 220 votes

5*
3%
allinashesMatthewmercuryXXGhost_RiderXXCowboyschamploo1NeotwismAgragulNo_oneuk 7 votes
4*
96%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurLogarooBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69AakashChΓ£olyLosspikGhostspider231PiviotCristalmanzuffyForwardAjisdopeSonushaanuNumanOesername123Parth_kashyapcAncAmODmo1973 213 votes
Β«1

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This is my first time opening the UC login crystal, so I'm kinda disappointed

I’d take it honestly
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4*
    Exactly what I expected. But it's a new 4* for me, so I'm not complaining.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4*

You'll get used to it. From previous data, you'll get the higher version once every two years. πŸ˜†
    4*

wonderful editing on the photo

Thanks. Doesn't take much apart from steady fingers and sharp eyesight. Cheers!
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4*
    I’ve never gotten a 4* from the old monthly crystals and have never gotten a 5* from the new monthly crystal. Since September 2016 they’ve had calendars and I haven’t gotten the rare star version of the monthly champ yet...
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    5*
    Unfortunately I got him as a 5*. It's unfortunate cause I'm running the game on an old iPad mini 2 & it crashes whenever I play as aarkus... So just another 5* who I can't use, but this time this 5* actually happens to be decent
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4*

Don’t ever let the login crystal disappoint you haha.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4* after it trolled over four straight 5*'s
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4*
    Alliance mate got the 5* though
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2020
    Nice editing op. I'll open mine in a few and I'll check back
    Edit: pulled the four star, but he was new
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I’ve never gotten a 4* from the old monthly crystals and have never gotten a 5* from the new monthly crystal. Since September 2016 they’ve had calendars and I haven’t gotten the rare star version of the monthly champ yet...

I have only opened 3-Star till Oct 2019. Then in Nov 2019, I popped at 4-Star Havok and was like wow .... B)

Little did I know, the crystal was upgraded and I was still getting the lower tier version. :(
    Oof that hurts
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4*
    ISO is ISO
    4*
    Ebony_Naw said:

you counterbalance the options on purpose or was that a mistake?

The photo? I just cropped half of the 4 and 5 star versions together as seamlessly as I could.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4*
    Expected as usual
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107 β˜…
    4*
    So it was looking like a good mix of 4 and 5*s like normal, right. I hit it to stop the spin. As soon as I hit it the 5*s left. There were like 15 4*s in a row. Ngl I'm not mad. It was kinda funny
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101 β˜…
    4*
    Cav and still got 4* lol.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…
    4*

I doubt that, considering this crystal only shows the crystal spinning and doesnt display the champs reel.....
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136 β˜…
    4*
    I’ve never received a 5* from these on Two accounts
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    4*
    Same old, same old...
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2020
    tidusx2jr said:

I doubt that, considering this crystal only shows the crystal spinning and doesnt display the champs reel.....
    If you say so.....

Skip to about the 3:40 mark.....

https://youtu.be/vRcqU1nOAQ0
  • AgragulAgragul Posts: 31 β˜…
    5*
    Got 5*..first ever 5* from these crystals.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2020
    4*
    Believe me or not but I thought that it's impossible to pull a 5 star out of these since I never pulled out of one. Looks like I need to be excited for the next month since it is somewhat possible. Thank @Hieitaku for starting the thread.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Another month another 4* lol.