**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

History of the Battlerealm

I was wondering if there was any resources out there that could show me the text of Event Quest Announcements as well as any past in-game text/cut scenes that had the dialogue from past stories; this would be very helpful to my side quest of cataloging the story of the Contest on it's Wiki.

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Something like this was done in the old forum but since you can't search stuff there now, I can't find it.

Also, the earliest event quests didn't have spotlights. They started doing that later (probably after they did the Act 4 quest spotlights)
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    You could try looking up the event quests on Youtube, at least one person must have recorded the fights throughout the event quest, thus capturing the storyline.

However, I think any event quest before the X-men Terri-forgothowtospellit mists quest might be difficult to find, since I doubt people would be recording fights throughout heroic as Master difficulty was only introduced in that quest
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited October 2017
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Ultron and then Ant-Man were the first "monthly" events. Pretty sure they both lasted way more than a month, I think Ultron went from May when the movie came out until Ant-Man came out in August.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    edited October 2017
    No, the Ultron event lasted until the first week of June, if I remember correctly. And thank you, Rotmgmoddy, I didn't even think of YouTube as a resource. Now to watch old videos and remember what the game used to be like two plus years ago
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Samuel030s wrote: »
    I was wondering if there was any resources out there that could show me the text of Event Quest Announcements as well as any past in-game text/cut scenes that had the dialogue from past stories; this would be very helpful to my side quest of cataloging the story of the Contest on it's Wiki.

Getting the dialogue text looks very tough. OP may need to contact the game developer directly.

Event quest announcement can be found in link below.
    Manual search here on old forum.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    YouTube seems to be a somewhat reliable source. Now I just have to sit through hours of somewhat cringey content.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Actually, it is very hard to find something like that on Youtube. There is tons of videos about random fighting, about random talking and about opening OVER NINE THOUSAND! crystals. With more talking. But almost nove with story.

I have most of events storyline captured (except for early ones, where was no difficulty slider and i cant complete them, i think i was Ultron, Waning Moon and Polar Opposites, but if i find some videos on Youtube, where dialogues and cutscenes was not mindlessly skipped (and it will be hard and long search) (and with small talking and skreaming) i can cut them to a pure storyline and upload.

Oh, and thanks for Event timeline, GbSarkar . The problem is, that special event shift story with main storyline.
    Is there is a FULL history, incuding main story?