**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My Insane 6*

2ยป

Comments

• Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,343 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

So. Much. Buff. Potential. If I were you, Iโ€™d be at least somewhat happy with my roster.

Sir buff is something that only Kabam Officers know about.. what if they don't get buff for another 1 year ? We all want to grow and 6* as we say is future, but this sort 6* after months and months of hardwork irritates and pains a lot..
    Ultron is rumored to get a buff, and weโ€™ll find out today

Ant-Man may have won the buff poll

Cable is alright if you ever pull Apoc

The rest of these could easily get buffs
    Ultron buff turned out to be mediocre
    That's a pretty bold statement given the videos have been out for an hour and you haven't played with the champion.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 721 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    IKON said:

DJMNH said:

DJMNH said:

So. Much. Buff. Potential. If I were you, Iโ€™d be at least somewhat happy with my roster.

Sir buff is something that only Kabam Officers know about.. what if they don't get buff for another 1 year ? We all want to grow and 6* as we say is future, but this sort 6* after months and months of hardwork irritates and pains a lot..

Ultron buff turned out to be mediocre
    That's a pretty bold statement given the videos have been out for an hour and you haven't played with the champion.
    Just wait for the review, we will all agree to it.
  • Options
    Denzel116 said:

This is actually a decent 6 star roster considering. And a lot of these champs have good synergies.

Show me your 6* roster sir
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

DJMNH said:

Ultron buff is a underwhelming damage increase

Could take a lot of time.

A team slot used by a character who needs ramping up just to make that another character good? Nah

A big if, its like saying we could get a 6 star nexus for free, but its just a if like your statement.
  • Options
    AouxWoux said:

DJMNH said:

Ultron buff is a underwhelming damage increase

Could take a lot of time.

A team slot used by a character who needs ramping up just to make that another character good? Nah

A big if, its like saying we could get a 6 star nexus for free, but its just a if like your statement.
    Absolutely correct ๐Ÿ‘
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 812 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    The good news is it can get worse, so you should just resign yourself to what comes. You could easily double or triple that 6* count and still not have an option you like to rank in some classes.

Some will always try to make lemonade out of your roster, but when things like t5cc are still relatively rare, average players can't throw them around on meh champs. And Kabam has confirmed that the only way to improve our 6* quality is to brute force it with Cavs and cash.

No duals or wish for the foreseeable future. They even take units away from our arena grind. Everything's a step backwards.
  • Options

The good news is it can get worse, so you should just resign yourself to what comes. You could easily double or triple that 6* count and still not have an option you like to rank in some classes.

Some will always try to make lemonade out of your roster, but when things like t5cc are still relatively rare, average players can't throw them around on meh champs. And Kabam has confirmed that the only way to improve our 6* quality is to brute force it with Cavs and cash.

No duals or wish for the foreseeable future. They even take units away from our arena grind. Everything's a step backwards.

Man you just spoke bitter truth .
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 โ˜…โ˜…
    DJMNH said:

Well I don't hv any more words to say. Probably RNG requesting son pls say good-bye.. but yea Mr. RNG one last opening next month, if good then I will stay ๐Ÿ˜œ

I'm having a stroke trying to read this
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    i'd trade mine for urs in a heartbeat. You have colossus and Cable. Heimdall is very valuable. And the Ultron buff sounds promising if you think through it (of course, we need to see it in action so I'd wait for just a few more weeks). Meanwhile, I have:
    Karnack
    Sinister
    Beast
    Electro
    Elektra
    Doc Ock
    Hit Monkey

Hit Monkey is good, but not as good as Colossus (and I just selected Hit Monkey as my 5 star nexus champ). Doc Ock is useful, but I think post buff Ultron will be much more useful than him.
  • Options
    herm said:

DJMNH said:

Well I don't hv any more words to say. Probably RNG requesting son pls say good-bye.. but yea Mr. RNG one last opening next month, if good then I will stay ๐Ÿ˜œ

I'm having a stroke trying to read this
    Hahaha