**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next R2 6 star

Hi folks
I am in the act 6.4.6 and I wonder who will help me more in the act 7, I run full suicides

Next R2 6 star 18 votes

Kingpin unduped
5%
IKON 1 vote
Hulkbuster unduped
22%
Alex13369MityAntErik_BloodaxeGWadriel 4 votes
Masacre unduped (I have Domino r5)
0%
Elsa unduped
5%
Qazzy 1 vote
Cable unduped ( I dont have Apocalypse)
0%
Rogue unduped
0%
Sorcere Supreme unduped
66%
Repto23JuggerNotKill_GreyEtjamaMadEyeMoody_333IronGladiator22Param1988Sparx265RiptideScaroladipoWooptyfrickendooPs_cr7 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Umm...maybe wait? None of those are particularly good, especially if you run suicides.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    I agree with YoMoves. Any five stars you could rank five? None of these champions look super helpful for 6.4.6... I'd go kingpin cuz he's real good in 7.2. Honestly I would wait and it would be good to see the roster. Sorcerer supreme is also a good option.
  • Options
    PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    DawsMan said:

I agree with YoMoves. Any five stars you could rank five? None of these champions look super helpful for 6.4.6... I'd go kingpin cuz he's real good in 7.2. Honestly I would wait and it would be good to see the roster. Sorcerer supreme is also a good option.

only 5 * good for r5 would be the human torch, but i run suicides full, will it be good because of the bleeding
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Kingpin unduped
    Would 100% rank KP
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcere Supreme unduped
    Damnit, I didn't see the suicides part...

Go for kingpin or hulkbuster in that order.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Sorcere Supreme unduped
    SS but you can’t use her with suicides