**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not much of a feat anymore, but....

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
I'm very happy. Main damager was a recently r5ed Sym Supreme. Took me 3 revives to figure Champion out.

Now, onto 6.3

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Congrats.

I haven’t started 6.3 yet because it’s scary 😂

Plus my roster isn’t as good as I probably need it to be. I could finish it with a lot of units but I don’t have any
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    You use Karnak?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

You use Karnak?

He did 100% to 80%. So yeah. Had to use him against a few others on easy path too
    Terra said:

You use Karnak?

He did 100% to 80%. So yeah. Had to use him against a few others on easy path too
    Nice
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Nice job dude! I just recently finished 6.2 and 6.3 and am now on 6.4. Sym Supreme was my total MVP for that fight as well, people say he's losing value but I still think he is amazing. 6.3 is honestly just a lot of easy paths and hard bosses. If you have good counters though then you will have a breeze. The hardest boss for me was the 6.3.4 imiw, but if you have any good cosmic champs especially hype, corvus, or even void and magneto then you will be good.
    Sparx265 said:

Nice job dude! I just recently finished 6.2 and 6.3 and am now on 6.4. Sym Supreme was my total MVP for that fight as well, people say he's losing value but I still think he is amazing. 6.3 is honestly just a lot of easy paths and hard bosses. If you have good counters though then you will have a breeze. The hardest boss for me was the 6.3.4 imiw, but if you have any good cosmic champs especially hype, corvus, or even void and magneto then you will be good.

I do have a 4/55 Hype who's relatively high sig. I've seen that IMIW is nasty with block damage and stingy with 4-hits into block. I also know the CAIW boss is annoying
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • It is a start, gj.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo
    Terra said:

Sparx265 said:

I do have a 4/55 Hype who's relatively high sig. I've seen that IMIW is nasty with block damage and stingy with 4-hits into block. I also know the CAIW boss is annoying
    I also did 6.3 with 4/55 hype. Was a lifesaver for mysterio boss.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Still a big feat, congrats
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Well done @Terra - can’t wait to see the dr strange solo in your exploration
    FiiNCH said:

Well done @Terra - can’t wait to see the dr strange solo in your exploration

If I ever decide to go back in for exploration, I'll bloody record doing it too
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Sparx265 said:

i dare you to use karnak for 6.3.6 beardo

Terra said:

Sparx265 said:

i dare you to use karnak for 6.3.6 beardo
    I can't recall the nodes on that CAIW. If it's a bet, you're on.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Congrats Terra! 6.3 is actually a lot more fun than 6.2, and I enjoyed every quest other than 6.3.1
    Crcrcrc said:

Congrats Terra! 6.3 is actually a lot more fun than 6.2, and I enjoyed every quest other than 6.3.1

Lovely that 6.3.1 is next then, huh? I've heard a few choice words for that Medusa. I don't have a Nick Fury :/
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Terra said:

Crcrcrc said:

Lovely that 6.3.1 is next then, huh? I've heard a few choice words for that Medusa. I don't have a Nick Fury :/
    you got sym supreme he works for her

Terra said:

Crcrcrc said:

True, but Buffet might screw up how I use Sym.
    Isn't Nick the ideal counter for her?
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Crcrcrc said:

IMO Sym is the best counter, but Nick is a close second
    edited May 2021
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Crcrcrc said:

I would’ve preferred using a sym, nf was a bit rough.
    Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Crcrcrc said:

Huh so I guess I'll have to just take a look at how I fare against her then. She seems annoying from what I've seen
    Terra said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Crcrcrc said:

Huh so I guess I'll have to just take a look at how I fare against her then. She seems annoying from what I've seen
    Super annoying, that was my least favorite fight of 6.3.1. After that quest it’s pretty easy though.
    If you have a torch he’s insane for the IMIW boss with his prefight.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'm very happy. Main damager was a recently r5ed Sym Supreme. Took me 3 revives to figure Champion out.

Now, onto 6.3

Defeating the champion is always a thing to feel good about, especially the first time. Congrats.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    This is a big feat! Just because there are people posting things like 7.2 exploration or abyss of legend no potion completion, it doesn’t mean you’re not accomplishing awesome things! Great job! Trust me there are more players where you are than you realize.
    Denzel116 said:

This is a big feat! Just because there are people posting things like 7.2 exploration or abyss of legend no potion completion, it doesn’t mean you’re not accomplishing awesome things! Great job! Trust me there are more players where you are than you realize.

Yeah, technically even if you just play MCOC you are in the top 1% of best mcoc players ever since about 99% of people never even heard of the game
    So every accomplishment brings you higher!!!
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

Crcrcrc said:

Super annoying, that was my least favorite fight of 6.3.1. After that quest it’s pretty easy though.
    If you have a torch he’s insane for the IMIW boss with his prefight.
    Why did i forget to take both Magneto and HT for this quest😂

Edit to add: congrats for kicking the champion's behind!