**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I got 6 star guillotine

manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
who has the higher chace of being buffed in the area i choose antman now i wish i did not who do you guys think will win

I got 6 star guillotine 68 votes

gulli
32%
Ace_03JAsummonarTerraBuckyBruhmanveertherealDenzel116QacobKill_GreyGreekhitEwell65SSS69N0_Udeepblack12Maxwell24OmedennJohnyBoySwarmOfRavensZan0DawsManHoitadoRiptide 22 votes
antman
67%
DrZolaLightburn22allinashesFoxhero007SungjnameplasDarkrider05subash_vikramRbk19TheHoodedDormammuRaichu626MysterioFluffyPigMonsterRockyshocky_Sham_Morpheus_123No_oneukOGAvengerDeaconWhoDaPoo 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    gulli
    i also got a mystic 1-2 gem so i think its meant to be and if she does not get buuffed than i rank up bigfoot
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,003 ★★★★★
    gulli
    I honestly have never seen such a even divide tbh in this community.
    I'm a Guilly backer though
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    antman
    Now and forever
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    antman
    Voted Ant-Man in this poll, but prefer Guillotine and used my arena votes for her.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    antman
    I like my maxed 5* gully. I don’t want to risk a ‘buff’ that could potentially change her for the worse.

I voted Antman, who I have as a 4* r1.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    gulli
    What’s funny is that Kabam could probably rig the vote and just pick who they want to be buffed.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    gulli
    Well, Ant-man won the first vote but everyone who didn't vote for him teamed up. My bet is that it is Guilly. I am not disappointed at all cuz she's a cool character and doesn't make it on to any teams rn.
  • Options
    gulli
    Hoitado said:

What’s funny is that Kabam could probably rig the vote and just pick who they want to be buffed.

I don't think they'd take the time to do that. The only place where they are 'rigging' things is when Groot wasn't an option on the original vote.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    antman
    Hoitado said:

But then why go through all the trouble of doing a poll?
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I predict it's gonna be even, down to the vote. Then Kabam will have to buff both of them -- or neither, and buff Miiklopse instead.
  • Options
    gulli

I predict it's gonna be even, down to the vote. Then Kabam will have to buff both of them -- or neither, and buff Miiklopse instead.

But he might lose all of his effectiveness!!
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    antman
    What's funny is, no matter who wins, the buff isn't coming for a long time anyway. You could easily pull both of these champions before the buff arrives.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    antman
    No_oneuk said:

What's funny is, no matter who wins, the buff isn't coming for a long time anyway. You could easily pull both of these champions before the buff arrives.

Its more about who needs it more though. I have both guilly and antman but I know that antman is a lot worse than guilly and has less uses besides a synergy. Id prefer antman to win but guilly would also be pretty cool
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    antman
    I have a feeling they will buff both to make everyone happy. Being an optimist here.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    antman
    IF it's just about need and current abilities in the game Ant-Man by a long shot.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    antman

IF it's just about need and current abilities in the game Ant-Man by a long shot.

AM is less useful for sure but I will be happy with a good buff. I voted AM but it’s a win-win in my opinion.

When are they revealing the winner?