Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

DV as a 6*?

B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,626 ★★★

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    Yes!!!!!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 5,288 ★★★★★
    edited May 30
    I'd say Awakened 6* Dr V is r3 worthy. Maybe even beyond when that's possible
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 558 ★★★
    If it ain't blade, quake, hype it's coming ..lol
    (Not what I'll say,but this is how kabam feels)

Regen of his dupe will make him super sustainable.
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    Miike won't confirm anything. Medusa is also in there. It's very likely they'll both be in the next 6* featured but we've seen characters added to that screen, then removed before.

I do hope he comes though, his one of only a handful of champs I don't actually own, and I habe a really bad habit of pulling the 6* version of older champs I've been after for years, about a week before I pull the 5*
  • Zan0Zan0 Posts: 2,701 ★★★★★

Miike won't confirm anything. Medusa is also in there. It's very likely they'll both be in the next 6* featured but we've seen characters added to that screen, then removed before.

I do hope he comes though, his one of only a handful of champs I don't actually own, and I habe a really bad habit of pulling the 6* version of older champs I've been after for years, about a week before I pull the 5*

6 star medusa has already been offered
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    Must have missed her or not paid attention 😂 dont even look at deals anymore, I have a decent enough roster that I don't really look at cav packs, they're just 3/4* packs with a few 6* shards in my eyes