**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else dealing with odd fights in AQ or AW?

I just had my r4 5* SL lose a third of his health after 1 combo from a rhino in AW. Lots of massive block damage coming through as well in AQ.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes been having some issues in both modes, games circling the drain faster than ever and they just keep messing with or breaking things that they shouldn't.
  • Can a mod comment, this has only just happened since the beginning of AQ. It feels like a freight train hits my 5* this week.
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    edited October 2017
    There's all kinds of problems in aq And aw. Parry registering but not actually working, combos being interrupted, dashing back is still screwed. Way to many problems to lists. But they're working on it. Haha what a joke! The only thing they are working on, is how to continue to screw the game up. And the only way to get them to actually fix the game is to just quit buying any of the **** they're offering. Hit them where it hurts, in the pockets.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    In AW I got parried unusually more. I mean I rarely get parried in AW but today I lost 3 champs on one miniboss due to one parry and a combo each. I don’t know what’s going on with that.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I'm mostly unable to land specials in AQ and AW. Everything gets parried no matter what I do.
    Another thing that happened today is that I got parried by Thor after his L2 in war. In every other game mode you can hit Thor after evading his L2 since he has a large recovery time but today he decided to recover faster than usual and parry me
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    AQ: My wolverine was in the middle of a combo, on the third hit of the combo to be exact. Against a green symbiod, my wolvy wasn't able to land the 4th hit.

I am seeing the same here but against other opponent (can't remember who).

• BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    AQ5 - I took TWO single kicks from a cosmic symb and my Voodoo suffered aboout 11k damage! 11.000!!! Are you crazy?! and it is just day3!
  • MrsDoomMrsDoom Posts: 23
    I got hit with a special mid combo as well and got hit with a special straight out of a turtle block today. I almost lost my R4 Capt Marvel to the map 5 middle path science symbiod from single digit hits.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Just had something annoying happenen, I was fighting Spider-Man in aq and he went for his special one and I was holding block and somehow the last hit went through my block and then he imediently hits me with another special.

Been having problems blocking, evading, firing off specials, having specials blocked, having power attacks look like they landed only for the ai to shrug it or hit me with a power attack or fire off a special in my face, they recover to freaking fast sometimes.

I can knock them down and somehow they're on their feet again charging at me, after a 3rd they get up and fly across the map at me, after their special they're already blasting you with hits before you can even react because. The damage for us seems way off, the damage taken from them seems way off.

They can move right after their specials before our characters even get up, they get extra strides, extra specials, won't bait as much as they used to, parry way to much sometimes and occasionally parry every attack in a row and combo you into oblivion.

It's been going on for awhile now and it just keeps snowballing and mostly seems to make those modes frustrating as opposed to the other ones, quests and arena are barely affected for the most part.

If you're listening kabam then fix it, it's clear you don't test your game and many many people have spoken out on the numerous issues that plague this game and it seems like you dont even care anymore.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    What map are you guys running where this happens?
  • Sy0usSy0us Posts: 1
    I have had issues within AQ with the party as well, also have an issue with back to back full power specials from my opponents in AQ, in both AQ ,& AW there seems to be a significant lag or loss of block when opponent reaches low health which basically turns me into a punching bag. The last thing I noticed is the opponent dashing from across the screen all the way I cannot do this only 1/2 to maybe 3/4 across. Not sure if anyone else is having said issues.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    been happening for months.....no responses on fixes
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    In AW I got parried unusually more. I mean I rarely get parried in AW but today I lost 3 champs on one miniboss due to one parry and a combo each. I don’t know what’s going on with that.

I have been parried so much by the AI lately, I'm beginning to wonder if they broke our parry so theirs would be more effective.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    There are all kinds of issues with character animations,, Kabam please fix this.