**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Arena Structure Feedback v2.0

Comments

• Options
    Yofa_972Yofa_972 Posts: 2
    Awesome change ... you got me back kabam 🤣
  • Options
    Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    edited June 2021

Cop123 said:

A_NAZ said:

Gamer said:

How Hav the impact with the change for the 6 star to score almost the same as the 5 star or I’m missing understand it because if so that just bad for me

Its only in the basic arena. These changes are great
    @Kabam Miike can you please confirm this? Is the lowered points scoring for 6*s in the basic arena only (max milestone of 4 mil) and the usual scoring in the featured arena (max milestone 12 mil). If so then I believe this is an incredible update to make grinding less painful
    That is correct. 6-Stars only have their points reduced to match 5-Stars in the Basic Arena.
    does the dupe of basic champion give iso and shards or not?
    No. The Basic Hero has never given more than 1 Sig for a Champion, and that has not changed.
    what about the featured champion? i think one of them used to give dupe before.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

A_NAZ said:

Gamer said:

How Hav the impact with the change for the 6 star to score almost the same as the 5 star or I’m missing understand it because if so that just bad for me

@Kabam Miike can you please confirm this? Is the lowered points scoring for 6*s in the basic arena only (max milestone of 4 mil) and the usual scoring in the featured arena (max milestone 12 mil). If so then I believe this is an incredible update to make grinding less painful
    That is correct. 6-Stars only have their points reduced to match 5-Stars in the Basic Arena.
    No. The Basic Hero has never given more than 1 Sig for a Champion, and that has not changed.
    As I’m said there Giv full dups I’m got mega negative full dups no iOS though
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Gamer said:

Zan0 said:

I have a really underdevolped 4 star roster (4 r5s)

This change is not good for me. You've lowered the amount of units I get per week, thanks for nothing

Not everyone can be happy this change is so much better
    In your opinion it is. I'm just stating facts on how this impacts me
    Know and getting you points but regardless not everyone can be happy that was my point
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

A_NAZ said:

Gamer said:

The Featured Champion will give a full Dupe, with ISO, Crystal Shards, Etc.
    oh ok thnx.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

A_NAZ said:

Lvernon15 said:

Also not fond of the impact on the 6 stars being lower and what that’ll have on the grinds for the champions, for milestones it’s a good change, but for champion grinds having a bigger 6* roster won’t help that much, and people with less champs but more ranked 5 stars will be getting more from it, which just doesn’t feel right

That’s only in the basic arena. In the featured arena, 6*s will keep full value. Honestly this should make it easier for people to go for basic 5/6* champs and let the whales scrap over the featured ones
    Whales shouldn’t be disadvantaged in the basic by having a 6* focused roster though
    Unfortunately for a 4m milestone system in the basice a 6 star wil scap that in the first 30 minutes if the point stay but I’m do Agerd
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Cop123 said:

A_NAZ said:

Gamer said:

The Featured Champion will give a full Dupe, with ISO, Crystal Shards, Etc.
    Then I’m wil like to hav my ios from mr negative.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Lvernon15 said:

A_NAZ said:

Lvernon15 said:

Also not fond of the impact on the 6 stars being lower and what that’ll have on the grinds for the champions, for milestones it’s a good change, but for champion grinds having a bigger 6* roster won’t help that much, and people with less champs but more ranked 5 stars will be getting more from it, which just doesn’t feel right

That’s only in the basic arena. In the featured arena, 6*s will keep full value. Honestly this should make it easier for people to go for basic 5/6* champs and let the whales scrap over the featured ones
    Whales shouldn’t be disadvantaged in the basic by having a 6* focused roster though
    They won’t be as they would have whaled out on their 5* roster ages ago. Plus, 6*s are the equivalent of 5*s in the basic arena so they don’t really have a disadvantage there unless they themselves opt to keep their 6*s in the featured arena only which is their choice.
    Ask some whales their opinions 🤷‍♂️ every whale I know hates the changes to the basic in terms of the grind for champions
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Can we please get more 4* gems if we're going to forced into doing that arena. This change is the opposite of what I wanted but if could I could at least get more 4* ranked it would make it more palatable
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Thanks kabam !😊
  • Options
    For most people who used 6 stars to grind milestones it will be longer than pre-change arenas but for others it will stay the same.
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

A_NAZ said:

Lvernon15 said:

A_NAZ said:

Lvernon15 said:

They won’t be as they would have whaled out on their 5* roster ages ago. Plus, 6*s are the equivalent of 5*s in the basic arena so they don’t really have a disadvantage there unless they themselves opt to keep their 6*s in the featured arena only which is their choice.
    Ask some whales their opinions 🤷‍♂️ every whale I know hates the changes to the basic in terms of the grind for champions
    Just remove the 6 star from basice then
  • Options

Cop123 said:

Gamer said:

Cop123 said:

will getting the basic champion from milestones give the full dupe rewards or not?

Basice is one sig so no full dups
    before the basic champion gave dupes in arena and only featured champion gave one sig but after the arena change both of them give one sig only.
    The basic arena never gave a full dupe. Don’t know what gave you this idea but basic never did this. The featured does this

Cop123 said:

Gamer said:

Cop123 said:

will getting the basic champion from milestones give the full dupe rewards or not?

Basice is one sig so no full dups
    before the basic champion gave dupes in arena and only featured champion gave one sig but after the arena change both of them give one sig only.
    The basic arena never gave a full dupe. Don’t know what gave you this idea but basic never did this. The featured does this
    kabam miike clarified for me
  • Options
    OkbutwhyOkbutwhy Posts: 12
    Thank you for listening to the feedback. I feel like these changes are in the right direction. Wind is in my sails again to hit that arena grind!