**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Phase did you find the hardest on Gwenmaster? (Juiced not included)

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
For me it was a fun fight but lets take juiced path out and where you have to
actually normally fight her.

Which phase was the hardest for you or harder than the others and why?

Which Phase did you find the hardest on Gwenmaster? (Juiced not included) 100 votes

Emma Frost Phase
23%
LuciusVorenusThecurleryuwmanveertherealStrikerrx8Cr7ms7rs7Denzel116SnakepEtjamaKyusushuiDretlleSparx265Charlie21540AouxWouxTheMailmannTactigonShenkPZXCCXZKablWill3808 23 votes
Killmonger Phase
4%
heruheru511Gil0610king_ov_scrubsMrInsanity 4 votes
Invisible Woman Phase
15%
Spity68RotellyBuckyBruhJridenhour_3VoltolosYcatsGOTGCrasyduckŘïdđhįmVictorVonDoom568Hoodie25NuclearOrkPrtjoOMLDaRkLoRd222567 15 votes
Doom Phase
1%
Vivavenger 1 vote
Aarkus Phase
39%
Haji_SaabF4k3_GaM3rThatGuyYouSaw235WorknprogressHeattblasttTexas_11Gustavo20GhostboytjieRockyshockyRockypantherxWordunkenOGAvengerdynastyhowlvl4everThicco_ModeMaratoxH3t3rAATTSteel_Ball_RunDiegog2000 39 votes
Iron Man Infinity War Phase
16%
FrostyTerraYoman46Monk1NojokejaymJumpthesharkIKONDarkEternityLegionnaireAMS94Thoye3FiiNCHSwarmOfRavensErik_Killmonger1001Xguard77BurritoJoe 16 votes
Other
2%
SpicyslicerSlurpZeDerp 2 votes

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Aarkus Phase
    I found aarkus the harder one because the timer would end then ill have like 9 armor breaks but I found out that even if it ends , if she doesnt throw special u can still get the 10th armor break and heavy her and you will complete the phase ;)
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    I only got to aarkus once, killed her before i had to complete it. Never imiw phase. Didnt have to complete doom phase either all the time.
    None of them were hard
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    What's that juiced node about anyway?...
    still in act 6 haven't encountered it 😬
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Aarkus Phase
    Just getting that spacing is annoying. Nothing terribly hard.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Imiw phase combined with unblockable after 15 hit combo was a pain.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost Phase

@Killswitch01 Juiced is the node that makes it so that gwenmaster won’t do damage to herself when you complete phases but instead you get a stacking 300% attack fury every so often. Almost all the really quick solos online of the gwenmaster are with this node.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost Phase
    I thought the Emma phase was the most annoying. On my first and only run so far, I did fine with it the first time but I had to complete the phase once more at the end and it didn’t go well, not sure why. To everyone who had difficulty with the aarkus phase, I suggest using venom. He destroyed that phase because his sp1 nullifies the gwenmaster’s buff that does damage based on your armor breaks and also creates a lot of space for you to get the armor breaks on you.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Crys23 said:

I only got to aarkus once, killed her before i had to complete it. Never imiw phase. Didnt have to complete doom phase either all the time.
    None of them were hard

Uuuhhh who tf did you use to beat her before going through all of the phases?... @Crys23
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Emma Frost Phase
    honesty the first and only time I fought her I went to the juiced lane and I did not beat all phases but the fist phase i just hated
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Anyway, this was the hardest phase on the node that reduces the length of the timer (this is the only phase you can’t intercept reliably due to the nature of phase, so it made it much harder than it should’ve been for me).
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Aarkus Phase
    This one is the hardest most of the time but against the path where she has parry the IMIW phase is hardest
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Will3808 said:

@Killswitch01 Juiced is the node that makes it so that gwenmaster won’t do damage to herself when you complete phases but instead you get a stacking 300% attack fury every so often. Almost all the really quick solos online of the gwenmaster are with this node.
    Cool thanks
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are phases after the iw phase? Stealthy gang is not aware of this

Crys23 said:

None of them were hard

Uuuhhh who tf did you use to beat her before going through all of the phases?... @Crys23
    @DarkEternity I used ghost, boosted. It was during my legends run. About 1 revive each takedown. Soloed a couple times.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Emma Frost Phase
    My Gwenmaster fight was...interesting to say the least. I started off doing absolutely trash. It took like two team revives to get past the emma frost phase. However, once I didi get past that phase, I one shot the rest of the phases and only needed a couple more revives to kill her.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Killmonger Phase
    Sparx265 said:

My Gwenmaster fight was...interesting to say the least. I started off doing absolutely trash. It took like two team revives to get past the emma frost phase. However, once I didi get past that phase, I one shot the rest of the phases and only needed a couple more revives to kill her.

RIP
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    Emma Frost Phase
    After having done the fight a couple of times the only phase I found myself failing at was the Emma frost phase, the rest I was able to get through on a regular basis.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

None of them were hard

Cool. Were you using a specific champ?

Crys23 said:

None of them were hard

Cool. Were you using a specific champ?
    Ghost, boosted, during my legends run. @Colinwhitworth69