**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next Month’s Buffs!! [Merged]

12346»

Comments

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★

If we compare the quality of buffs before they started this 3 a month programme or before what do we think is better in terms of the QUALITY of the buffs?

The previous buffs were obviously better since they had months, more than 6 probably to get those buffs. However, these buffs are also pretty good except for except for 2 (YJ and Nova)
    Id argue Civil Warrior, Masacre, YJ and BP have all been very underwheming.
  • Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★

If we compare the quality of buffs before they started this 3 a month programme or before what do we think is better in terms of the QUALITY of the buffs?

The previous buffs were obviously better since they had months, more than 6 probably to get those buffs. However, these buffs are also pretty good except for except for 2 (YJ and Nova)
    How Black Panther buff was underwhelming? i use him a lot. and shreds through most of the content using him.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★

Id say add howard to the list as even his buff even if was a success its not really great play style since parry heavy and how his debuffs dont even last long to even stack so all his specials that apply debuffs isnt really useful probs get disagreed but hes so overwhelming that his sig is now also worse than previous as its only useful to one class
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,808 Guardian
    edited June 2021

Dont knock on my YJ.
    edited June 2021

Then I'd lower my expectations. Massacre is now so much easier to play, you can now rely on him getting his bat ignited and his buff included a solid damage increase. He hits super hard now and has some situational utility. Civil Warrior is annoying to play for some, but he now has the payout if you do wish to invest and people do use him now. BP's also solid, some textbook skill utility and damage although the playstyle can push some away.

Not everyone can be Mags and if we too many Mags-type champions in the contest, it would be boring and hard for content to be challenging. Not too mention they can't keep pushing out buffs at this rate then. Right now, the buff programme is making champs better than before, making them mostly useful in the current meta and pushing them out a good rate which benefits majority of us all.

what people tend to forget about Massacre is how consistent his damage is. like every sp2 You'll get same amount of damage. It's like Guaranteed Crits without dealing Crits.
  • For those constantly cribbing about YJ, rank him and use him and you will see he is actually one of the top buffs ever done.
    Wasiq_75 said:

How Black Panther buff was underwhelming? i use him a lot. and shreds through most of the content using him.
    I dont think he "shreds". I would expect BP to be Solid Top 5 Skill for me based on the character in comics and films etc and he is nowhere near.

Wasiq_75 said:

I dont think he "shreds". I would expect BP to be Solid Top 5 Skill for me based on the character in comics and films etc and he is nowhere near.
    If u can use him correctly he shreds. simply shreds. Top tier skill damage dealer for sure. got some really good utility. If u want videos of him i can show it to u
    Yeah post them i will have a look. Im not saying he cant do damage and hes terrible. Im just saying for me a BP buff was quite a big thing and i expected more from it than we got. There are at least 6-7 Skill champs that are IMO better than him
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Wasiq_75 said:

Not every champ can be top 5. That just doesnt work and you should have more realistic expectations

Yeah post them i will have a look. Im not saying he cant do damage and hes terrible. Im just saying for me a BP buff was quite a big thing and i expected more from it than we got. There are at least 6-7 Skill champs that are IMO better than him

☝️
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

Ronin Is getting buffed? I mean thats nice but why him he is already solid, and we have champs like rhino and groot in our game.

@MegaSkater67 :0
    Voltolos said:

Wasiq_75 said:

Not every champ can be top 5. That just doesnt work and you should have more realistic expectations
    The clue is in the name TOP 5. I understand not every champ can be top 5 but IMO BP based on his popularity,the character in the comics and movies and the fact that he has been buffed to improve him and likely this is his ceiling for the forseeable future i expected him to be better. I didnt expect falcon to be be a better buff than BP but he just is

Voltolos said:

Wasiq_75 said:

The clue is in the name TOP 5. I understand not every champ can be top 5 but IMO BP based on his popularity,the character in the comics and movies and the fact that he has been buffed to improve him and likely this is his ceiling for the forseeable future i expected him to be better. I didnt expect falcon to be be a better buff than BP but he just is
    Tbh I use Black Panther more then Falcon in every other Content but War. I use Falcon almost every single War and he does great. But I used Black Panther in so many paths in act 7.2, Cav monthly, V7 Skill chapter, Potion Farming. Yes Falcon is better then Black Panther but I like BP more cause how versatile he is and how fun he is to play.
    Don't get wrong Falcon is one of the top champions, but I rarely use Falcon in Story mode or every other content otherthen War 😅
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Diablo buff has dropped
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Rotelly said:

Diablo buff has dropped

Looks pretty good too
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    GNASTY said:

Rotelly said:

Diablo buff has dropped

Looks pretty good too
    Suicide friendly as well. I'm happy for my 6* right now 🤣
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I recently duped 6* Ronin and Bishop and thought they were going to be arena trash, so this is excellent!
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

@Masterpuff

Congrats ! Ronin will most likely surpass Elsa now. Good to see him get a little tweak. Any suggestions you have thought of yet?

Yeah, things i have wanted but didnt think were super needed were:
    Increase sp3 fury duration for each cruelty on opponent or each bleed
    Aar adds to 100
    Expand purify
    Crit on block in demon stance

OR a stealth suit esque ability to dash back and pause passives.
    1.I think the fury should definitely be increased, snd get that big pay off. I also think the bleed damage should be increased.

2.) 100% AAR is nice , but think they should force the SP1 to make the difference with a 200% increase on the disorient.

3.) I think purify is nice, wonder if they throw the cleanse passive on him or use a cruelty buff as the currency to purify debuffs?

4.) Crit on block is nice; bleed is nice too through block can’t remember if he bleeds through block)
    1.Agreed. Would be super nice.

2.Eh, would be cool. Maybe based on number of cruelties he gets a certain amount of aar.

3.You just gave me an idea, what if he got a cleanse for each cruelty?

4.He can bleed on block.

@Texas_11 do you think theyll adjust his sig? Its currently pretty useless.
    May i join ?
    5) Sp2 no cost cruelty anymore
    6) Less intercept and can keep 100% uptime rotation, i mean look at BP og his intercept mechanic is all Ronin need.
    I like the intercept ability.

I also like currency for damage and utility
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

@Masterpuff

Congrats ! Ronin will most likely surpass Elsa now. Good to see him get a little tweak. Any suggestions you have thought of yet?

Aar adds to 100
    Expand purify

1.I think the fury should definitely be increased, snd get that big pay off. I also think the bleed damage should be increased.

2.) 100% AAR is nice , but think they should force the SP1 to make the difference with a 200% increase on the disorient.

3.) I think purify is nice, wonder if they throw the cleanse passive on him or use a cruelty buff as the currency to purify debuffs?

4.) Crit on block is nice; bleed is nice too through block can’t remember if he bleeds through block)

2.Eh, would be cool. Maybe based on number of cruelties he gets a certain amount of aar.

4.He can bleed on block.

Sorry for the late reply.

2.) That would also be cool, would you be opposed to bleed = AAR , like BP?

3.) that would be pretty legit actually , like you can covert them somehow.

His signature ability is pointless, great for apoc fights. I think they should keep it so it is effective but not necessarily mandatory, kind of like falcons 2 second timer.

I don’t think AAR behind it is the answer.

I would probably do something where maybe his evade inflicts opponent with a fragility debuff?

If no more evade maybe something where all buffs are paused while attacking the opponent( to encourage aggressive gameplay) And then the scaling ability would be something like increase potency on fury buff by X%
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

@Masterpuff

Aar adds to 100
    Expand purify

4.He can bleed on block.

His signature ability is pointless, great for apoc fights. I think they should keep it so it is effective but not necessarily mandatory, kind of like falcons 2 second timer.

I would probably do something where maybe his evade inflicts opponent with a fragility debuff?

If no more evade maybe something where all buffs are paused while attacking the opponent( to encourage aggressive gameplay) And then the scaling ability would be something like increase potency on fury buff by X%
    So I’ve seen something floating around. No confirmation yet, but it looks legit.

If it is, then he will be fantastic. Like, super duped good.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

@Masterpuff

Aar adds to 100
    Expand purify

4.He can bleed on block.

So I’ve seen something floating around. No confirmation yet, but it looks legit.

What rank in skill do you think? (try for no bias lol)
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

@Masterpuff

Aar adds to 100
    Expand purify

4.He can bleed on block.

What rank in skill do you think? (try for no bias lol)
    No idea.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

Lol another thing I just realized: Now that Ronin is getting buffed there's a good chance he's gonna be better than Elsa :D

Plot twist: Elsa getting buffed in August and dethrones Nick Fury as the unquestioned head of the class...
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Voltolos said:

Wasiq_75 said:

Comic books and movies are not a representation of a character's powers in game. His ceiling is high enough for now and if he needs to be buffed again, then they will buff him again, Kabam have said that just because a champion has been buffed once doesn't put them out of contention for future buffs.